Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko Empty $when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko

Post  clicks Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:34 pm

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko Takeshiotohirov3-1

ooc; jumping straight into this.

ic;

Last night I did things I'm not proud of

Takeshi was extremely reluctant about going to this damned party. Shiromi had convinced him finally, though, claiming that it'd be fun, and that he wanted Takeshi to meet some friends of his. Takeshi had eventually sighed and mumbled a "fine" and hopped on his bike. Shiromi had wrapped his arms around Takeshi like he always did on the bike, and Takeshi had stiffened, like he always did. It had taken Takeshi awhile to get to the house, what with Shiromi screaming out what way to turn over the wind. Takeshi had taken the wrong turn at least eight times before he had finally found the house, and by then, all he wanted was a good drink.

Thank God.

If it had been any other night, if Takeshi had been a little less stressed, maybe he wouldn't have agreed to come to the party, and maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to drink so much. Unfortunately, things don't happen like that. Takeshi walked through the door, Shiromi following behind him, and veered off straight toward the bar. Just a few drinks. He'd still be sober enough to drive home, and anyway, he was good with alcohol. He was a clear-headed drunk, unless he had too much.

Besides, it was just a few drinks.

And I got a little crazy

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko Empty Re: $when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Shiromi didn't bother to follow Takeshi. Instead, he headed toward the buffet. He dipped his bowl in a larger one, full of Miso soup, and wrapped a cloth around the bottom. Steam rose and dampened his face. He set it on a large serving plate, and piled soba noodle , spiced with a tad of Garlic and accompanied by a large slice of fresh bread, onto the plat. He stood, and found himself a place to sit, immediately starting up a conversation with the three sitting before him--two girls named Nami and Kisa, and a guy named Tobi.

He pardoned himself and asked if they would watch the remainder of his meal for a minute while he got himself a drink. A simple yellow Gatorade was all he ordered, chugging the energy drink on that way back to, and at, the table. So, he continued chatting, deciding he'd get a little something to drink with them in a few.

So after each had finished his/her meal, they all stood and made their way to the bar. Each raised a hand for the bar tender and ordered a nice, strong beverage--each, accept Shiromi, whom ordered plain old Sake. He didn't want to get loopy on liquor-- not again. So, while his new friends went crazy and wandered off, he settled down at the bars side, slowly sipping his Sake.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko Empty Re: $when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Migami sighed as he locked the front door behind him. He was tired, but didn't want to sleep. He really, didn't want to do anything. He had just gotten a call. A bad call. Camilla, his girlfriend from America, was done. Done with what? He had asked himself. What had he done that was so bad that she would want to break up with him? Uh, it was killing him.

Migami opened the door to an old bar he hung out at occasionally. He never drank, it messed with him. Merman + Alcohol = NOT good. The tired and slightly out of it Migami was surprised to see sarcastic little Shiromi at the bar. He rolled his eyes, but he was in too bad a mood to hate that kid's guts right now. He trotted over and took a seat next to his little sister's best friend. He had the bar tender bring him a bottle of water. He set it down in a grip thing he carried around. He was not about to get wet, that could turn out as a REALLY bad freak show.

"Hey, Tsubasa. What're you doin' round here?" Migami put one hand to his pocket, realizing he had forgot his phone on the kitchen floor. He had chunked it across the kitchen when he had finished his call with Camilla. This was a lovely example of the hereditary anger issues both he and his little sister, Kyoko, shared. Speaking of Kyoko, this not having a phone thing might turn out bad. He didn't care. He almost didn't care enough to have a beer. Nah, he knew he'd regret that later. He turned to look at Tsubasa, who was sipping his sake. Hmmm, he thought, Never tried that, maybe I should?
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko Takeshiotohirov3-1

ooc; <3

ic;

Takeshi gulped down another cup of heavy liquor, not really minding any longer where his mind went -- as long as it wasn't here. By now, his tongue felt heavy and his speech was dulled with a slight slur. It wasn't anything unusual; just about everyone at the party was either wasted or at least drunk enough not to care. Takeshi was hunched over the the bar counter with a drink in hand. He turned in the stool, sipping his liquor, and looked around the bar, at all the people around him. Normally, he would have been uncomfortable, but now, as he ordered yet another shot, he really didn't mind.

The party host, one of Shiromi's friends, had rented out the bar for her party, and the whole place was swarming with people, more than there usually was. The bar owners were glad they had let her rent out the place, Takeshi was sure, because now they were getting more income than they probably did in three nights. Takeshi was throwing alot of his money away for drinks, just like everyone else, and he leaned back against the counter, glad to have the worries of everyday life gone from his head, replaced by carelessness. He didn't care about being sober enough to drive home; all he wanted now was to have a good time.

Takeshi glanced over to see Shiromi calmly drinking sake with Migami next to him. He shrugged and sipped his own drink, running his free hand through his hair and looking around the room again. Someone caught his eye: a young woman, with daisy dukes and a crop-top on. He raised a brown, finished off his drink and stepped away from the bar to go confront her.

Oh, this would not end well.

And I got a little crazy

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:33 am

Shiromi choked on his liquor. He looked up.
"Eh? Uhm, well, that should be my question. My friend Kokoro's rented the place out for her College graduation." He blinked. As he continued questioning Migami's presence, he caught sight of Takeshi--flirting with a woman. His face grew stern, looking past Migami. He stood, but told himself to stay put. Even so, his hand tightened around the glass. He became tense and angry and such. He walked away from the bar, back over to the tables.
"See ya later, Migami." He grumbled.

Meanwhile. . .

Kirimei pulled up to the bar house. She turned off the ignition, and hopped out, clicking the lock on her door. She strode inside, scanning the room. Her left hand reached up and traced her throat. She was parched. With small, delicate steps she made her way to the farthest side of the bar and ordered herself a water. She sipped it politely, but still quickly, down, and rolled her shoulders. She set her hand bag on the bar, and ordered herself something more powerful. . . a nice little martini. IT wasn't that bad. . . and it tasted delicious.

But one turned into eight, and Kiri couldn't hold her liquor. Her cheeks were heated and her pupils were dilated. She'd taken off her jacket and was in jeans and a tank. She looked around at the woozy world, catching the eye of more than one guy. She giggled, waving to them. The beckoned her over, but she shook her head, then reeled at them with her finger to come to her instead. She sipped her martini as she chatted up a storm with them. She was clueless to how vulnerable she was. Her words were lightly slurred at their ends, but not enough to truly notice. And she looked pink in the face, but most thought it was because of blushing or laughter or something of the sort. If only someone could save her from this mess she was in...

~
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 am

Migami was going to ask Shiromi how he knew Kokoro, but he trekked off to scold . . . Oh, hey, look. It's Takeshi. Who else is he going to run into tonight? Eh, he could care less. He was seriously debating ordering liquor, but then again, that girl over there was so drunk and, that was with a few martinis. A merman gets his hands on ONE and woo, you DON'T want to see that. He started to wonder who that hopelessly drunk chick over there was and why her mother let her out of the house . . . Dear lord. It was Kirimei. And those guys were a little too close for Migami. Kirimei was basically one of his sisters. Okay, a cousin? He wasn't sure and he wasn't too sure what he was feeling right now, but what ever it was it caused him to push through the crowd of guys circling her, like hungry, deprived, butt-ugly vultures.

"Back off, yah numb skulls..." He sighed pushing a few out of the way, linking arms with the extremely drunk Kirimei. He was practically supporting her limp, drunken, body. Really, he thought this is something she wouldn't have done, but, you know, everyone needs a good drink once in a while.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 am

ooc;

ic;

Takeshi wasn't the type to get drunk, jump up onto a table and strip in front of every person in the bar. Usually he could hold is liquor very well -- however, that was when he wasn't trying to get wasted. Even when he was drunk, he knew it wasn't enough to get his mind off of his worries (though it was obviously enough to dull his common sense enough so that he actually thought there was no problem in getting wasted.) Though while he wouldn't cause a scene when drunk, he was the type to do something stupid.

He had confronted the girl, who was just about as drunk as he was, mumbling something flirty that made her giggle uncontrollably. The two looked just like everyone else in the bar, and Takeshi was so busy talking with the girl that he didn't notice Shiromi fuming by the bar. He looked down at the girl with a grin, making some joke that made her laugh and almost spew beer through her nose, which made them both laugh. And it wasn't long after that that they were practically trying to swallow each other, lips pressed together, the girl's hands in Takeshi's hair.

What can I say? He was pretty drunk.

And I got a little crazy

Last edited by clicks on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:47 am

Shiromi growled, stomping over. He pulled at them with all his might, hardly separating them in between their lip lock. He shoved the girl a bit, making sure she was far enough away for him to take his next move. He punched Takeshi in the mouth. Hard. His eyes were a flame with fury, and his hands were clenched as he gripped Takeshi's collar, and pulled at him, stomping towards the door. He wasn't going to stay here any longer.

He was practically choking Takeshi, pulling and pulling at that stupid collar. He wanted Takeshi out. He wanted out. He hated this bar, that girl, and even Kokoro, for setting up the stupid party. They were gone. Once he'd managed to drag Takeshi outside. He slammed the door behind them, and felt each of Takeshi's pockets for the keys. They were in the front left. He thrust his hand in, snatched them as quick as a cobra's strike, and continued dragging Takeshi to the motor bike.
"Get on. Now." He shoved him.
"Now...!" He snarled, hitting him hard on his shoulder.

Kiri blinked up with fogged eyes.
"M-Migami?" She managed a goofy smile.
"Hey... That's Kyle. He said he'd drive me home tonight, 'coz I can't see well. Okay? I
m fine..." She giggled. She waggled a finger at a buff, gross bum, who chuckled.
"Yeh. I'm takin' 'er 'ome, kay pal?" He grunted, chuckling a raspy, ugly chuckle. Kirimei giggled and waved goofily. She clapped her hands together.
"Mmkay. You can go, Migami. Kyle says he'll treat me good on our way home."
"Indeed I will..." He chuckled again; a revolting chuckle.

This night was spiraling downhill.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Migami sighed at the woozy Kirimei.

"No, 'pal', you won't." Migami threw a hard punch directly into Kyle's nose, causing him to stagger backwards. I will spare you the details of the ensuing fight, but it ended with Kyle stumped in the corner and Migami, with a bloody nose, a black eye, and several cuts from a empty bottle of beer that was smashed into his right arm. Migami grabbed Kirimei's fore arm with his good arm. He attempted to pull her out of the bar, but her legs were seemingly made of jelly, so he was going to have to carry her. Of all the nights I decided to WALK somewhere. . .

Migami reached his house and laid Kirimei down on the couch.

"Where were you?!" Kyoko hissed in a whisper. She had him sitting in the living room chair, she was washing his arm.

"Kyoko, I don't want to talk about this right now." Migami placed his head in his good hand. He sounded rather nasal and funky. He was holding a blood stained tissue up to his nose.

"Migami!" She hissed.

"I will talk to you later." He hissed in her very own manner, angering her to her over load. Due entirely to her over active anger issues, Kyoko poured have a bottle of peroxide down Migami's arm. He winced in pain.

"There." She whispered. "All freakin' better." She marched upstairs. Migami half laughed at her and half whimpered with the ever growing pain as the peroxide seeped into his wounds. Gosh, he thought, why do humans get so much pleasure out of this type of feelings from these gosh awful beverages?

Migami's thoughts resembled those of one with the stature of a prince, but his speech made him sound as if he were just another random street kid, born and raised a simple human.

[/i]As if. . .[i]
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 pm

ooc;

ic;

Takeshi was feeling great, to say the least. All of his worries and cares were gone from his mind, and he had hooked up with this great girl. Sure, he was too drunk to know how badly he was screwing up, but he was still having a great time, so that didn't matter! The girl was pressed up close to him, their lips locked, when suddenly their lips were pulled apart. Takeshi blinked, and looked over to see the girl far apart from him, and Shiromi right in front of him.

Only a second later did Shiromi's fist meet his jaw.

Takeshi stumbled backward, and had to put his hand on a pillar to help balance himself. He hunched over, spitting out blood and wiping it from his lip. "Fuck..." He rubbed his jaw, and glanced up at Shiromi. "That's quite an arm you got there," he commented with a chuckle. When Shiromi grabbed his collar, and yanked him forward, he followed obediently. As the door slammed behind them, and Shiromi felt his pockets, Takeshi grinned. "Oh is that what this is about...? he slurred, a silly grin stretching from ear to ear.

But Shiromi simply grabbed his keys and ordered him on the motorbike, Takeshi scowled. "Shiiicchhaaann," he whined. "You never let me have any fun with you, he grumbled, getting on the bike only after a hit to his shoulder. On the back of his own motorbike.

Great.

And I got a little crazy

Last edited by clicks on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Shiromi started the engine and pushed off, veering to the right, and then the left before balancing his ride. He sped up, making each turn sharper than it should be as he rode. He grumbled angrily along the whole ride home, cursing Takeshi and that stupid, poorly dressed girl. When they arrived at Shiro's home, He pulled to a harsh stop and hopped off, propping the bike up on it's stand. He dragged Takeshi off of the bike and into the apartment.

Upon their arrival, Shiromi slipped off his Tee shirt and threw on PJ pants. HE made himself a pallet on the couch and threw Takeshi in bed. He turned on the sleep timer on the TV and forced a sleeping pill on Takeshi. He locked the door from the outside, grunted, and went to bed himself. He growled as he crawled under the comforter of his pallet. He threw the covers over his face and drifted into a restless sleep. Restless.

Migami took the care to carry Kiri all this way. When she was set down, she coughed a bit, then looked to him gratefully, whispering, "Thank you." Before laying down on their couch.
"I.... C-can I stay here, Kyoko?" She looked up at her friend, hands shaking and eyes blood shot.
"I promise... I-I'll pay you tomorrow or something. I'l p-pay you back. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." She continued uttering apologies, crunching up in a ball to warm herself.
She was tired, and woozy, and grateful for Migami. God bless he who gave up his time to rescue her in her time of need.
"Thanks you.." She whispered again, silent tears staining the pillow below her.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:39 pm

"That'll be fine. No payment necessary." Migami answered for his sister. Kyoko rolled her eyes and finished climbing the stairs. She hopped into bed. Migami walked down the hall and grabbed some blankets. He lay them over Kirimei. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses of water. He carried them in and slid a pillow under Kiri's head. He took her face into his hands and used his muscular and ragged thumbs to wipe tears from her eyes. He kissed her forehead.

"Get some rest, Kirimei." He sighed and picked up one of the glasses of the in table. "That ones for you." He said pointing to the one he had left.

Migami silently knocked on Kyoko's door and cracked it open. She looked up hungrily at him, her eyes blood shot from holding back tears.

"We'll talk tomorrow . . . When I take you out to the cove." Kyoko's eyes lit up.

"Really???" She hoarsely screeched grabbing the water glass Migami now handed her. He smiled. He took her face in both hands and kissed her forehead the same way she had Kirimei. It was a custom in his house. Girls kissed on the forehead, guys fist bumped, which was exactly what Kyoko was doing to him now.

"Night." He whispered as he exited. He walked down the hall, switched clothes, and climbed into his own bed. He glanced over alarmed to his night stand as his phone began to ring. Kyoko had placed it there upon finding it. It was from Camilla.

"Can we talk about this?"

A face of exasperated anger grew over his face as he simply replied,

"No."

He flipped through several things on his phone until a peach colored window popped up on his screen.

"Delete this contact? Camilla Ward" His finger flew to the button and then he placed his phone back on the charging station.

"Yes."
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 pm

ooc; get over the short posts. i got stuff going on.

ic;

Takeshi wrapped his arms around Shiromi's waste, head resting on his shoulder as Shiromi started up the bike. "Shichan," he mumbled. "Try not to hurt my bike." That was all he said on the ride home, while Shiromi mumbled bad things about Takeshi under his breath, complaining and grumbling about the night. Takeshi didn't seem to mind though, or even notice; he was too busy falling asleep on the back of the bike.

Unfortunately, he couldn't sleep there, and Shiromi dragged him inside, throwing him into the bedroom. Takeshi turned toward the door, grinning. "Well, if that's what you want -- " The door slammed shut in his face, and Takeshi frowned, before stomping off to the bed and collapsing onto it. He grumbled something about Shiromi being boring and rude. His eyes slowly closed, and then he was out like a lamp.

And I got a little crazy

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 pm

(OOC: Time Jump to the next day, guys?)
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 am

ooc; that's okay with me <3
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:11 am

Kiri awoke, silently, flipping on the TV in front of herself at volume three-very VERY low. She let the low rumble of the program which played out along the screen echo in the den, standing and walking to the kitchen. She was starved, and her head ached. She opened the cabinet, searching for some Advil, and upon finding it, poured herself a glass of water. She popped the pill into her mouth and washed it down her throat with the cool water. She stuck three fingers in the water and dabbed her forehead. She huffed, drinking the rest of it down before slowly slipping it into the sink, careful not to let it clink.

Kiri rummaged through the refrigerator, then closed the door, unsatisfied with the small amounts of food in their fridge. She scanned the counter tops, eyes settling on a bunch of banana's. She strode over and plucked one from the bunch, peeling back the skins and slowly devouring it with great satisfaction. Her stomach growled for more. Kiri returned to the fridge after she finished and disposed of her banana. She pulled out a carton of eggs and strips of turkey. She tossed the turkey onto a pan, and folded them over twice. She stuck them in the oven, after creasing them with a fork. She then cracked the eggs in a bowl and whisked them up.

She prepared turkey-bacon and scrambled eggs--three plates total. The presentation was sloppy, but the foods quality was tender and delicious. She smiled, folding napkins and resting them beside each plate, then completing the set with forks from the silverware drawer. Kiri sat at the table, waiting for her friends. Hopefully they'd like it. And she'd pay them back for everything.

Shiromi rubbed his head. He awoke sweaty, and decided he'd go check up on Takeshi, though his anger hadn't faded. He unlocked the door, and slid inside, being quiet in cases of Takeshi's lasting slumber. He closed one eye as he tip-toed over. He poked Takeshi's cheek gently, recoiling in a flash.
"Taaakkkeeee-kun?" Her uttered, a sent of anger still lingering in his voice. What could he say? HE wasn't about to forgive Takeshi as fast as a Jack rabbit for what he'd done from the night before. Stupid Takeshi. Stupid stupid stupid.

Shiromi could see Takeshi's lip was swollen from his punch and there was a nasty bruise where he'd socked Takeshi in the shoulder. He didn't care though. That idiot deserved it. He back up and stood as stiff as a board, crossing his arms and waiting for Takeshi to wake. This would be. . . odd.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:33 am

Migami woke abruptly to a vibration of his nightstand. He picked up the phone. It was a text message. No name, just a number. He knew it all too well. It was Camilla.

"C'mon! Just forget about Takeshi!" Migami sighed. He jolted up from his former laying position. Hadn't he just been introduced to a Takeshi? Takeshi . . . Otohiro. Yeah, that was it. He quickly tapped a reply.

"Last name?"

"What?"

"Takeshi - - -"

"Otohiro." Migami deleted all the pat messages and laid his phone on the counter. Oh, boy, was this guy gonna pay. His phone vibrated again.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Migami got up and slid into a navy blue robe and walked down the hall to Kyoko's room, burning with anger. As he began to wrap his hand around the door knob, Kyoko flung the door open.

"What are you doing in your pajamas! We're going to the cove today!" Migami suddenly remembered. He turned around without a word and marched back to his room. A promise was a promise and there was no use in arguing with that. He slid into a grey v-neck and black skinny jeans. He almost fell backwards as he opened the door to his kooky little sister. She grabbed his arm and yanked him down stairs.

Kyoko ran into the kitchen. She smiled at the lovely breakfast Kirimei had put together. She ran over and gave her a hug. Kyoko and Migami would need their energy today.

"Thank you!" She squeaked. Both Migami and Kyoko shared a glance. Their main diet was fish, so it was nice to have something a little different. The two fell on their meals, but didn't eat much of either plate. They smiled at Kirimei. Kyoko's heart felt, and Migami's rather wimpy. Kyoko seized her and Migami's plate and running into the kitchen. Migami met Kirimei's gaze.

"She's in a really good mood today. Said I'd take her to the cove. Eh, quirky siblings, huh?" Migami sneered. He was reasonably angered this morning. "You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. Throw a party, trash my room, burn the house down, shoot some people, what ever. Stay until you feel better." Migami got up as Kyoko returned. "Sorry to leave but we have to be somewhere." Migami grabbed Kyoko's wrist and began thrusting her out the door.

"Erm, bye Kiri-chan. Apparently he wants to go more than I do. See you later!!" Kyoko called.

"Easy on the margaritas." Migami actually smiled at the poor, confused, Kiri, who would eventually find out their secret forcing them to move again. Eh, this is why he wouldn't get close to her. To anyone. Why he hated how close Kyoko was to each of his friends.

"That was rude!" Kyoko said as they reached the cove. Migami shrugged it off. The two made sure no one was around and entered a cave like opening in the side of a mountain against the edge of the water. It was separated into two compartments. Each entered one, to meet again in the water. As Kyoko jumped into the water she smiled as her scales began to seep to the surface. Her hair swirled around her in the water. She swam forwards to see her brother. His purple scales up his arms and on his tail was what Kyoko should have been, instead of her sickly white.

Migami's frustration and anger disappeared as he hit the water and when he saw his sister, he smiled. They were both rejects, even if she didn't know why, but they worked together as a well oiled clock.

"Beautiful." Migami telepathically sent to his sister as he began to swim. "Let's go freak out that fishing boat." Kyoko giggled. The two did this all the time. They messed with fishing boats just to freak out the captains and give tourists a little thrill.

How would this confrontation turn out?
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:22 am

ooc;

ic;

Sleep came and went in a flash. One moment, Takeshi was shutting his eyes to the sound of Shiromi's breathing, and the next he was opening his eyes to Shiromi with his arms crossed over his chest, looking pissed off. Takeshi blinked, light filtering into his eyes. It took him a moment to realize how badly his head was hurting, and the pain seared through him. He groaned and pushed himself up with his arms, immediately regretting it when a sharp pain pricked at his shoulder. He hissed angrily, and looked over to see a giant bruise on his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes. How had that gotten there? His lip also felt heavy and was hurting like hell. Takeshi rubbed his temples. What was going on?

Ignoring Shiromi for the moment, Takeshi slowly got off the bed and padded gingerly toward the bathroom, each step like an earthquake that made his head pound even harder. He groaned, and looked into the mirror. He blinked in utter surprise, eyes wide. A shirtless man with a swollen lip and a bruised shoulder stood looking back at him. He steadied himself against the doorway, mumbling an obscenity. He slowly turned to look back at Shiromi. "Shiromi, what happened last night?" he groaned quietly, sticking his hands in his pockets. Something crunched under his hand, and he pulled it out to see a little piece of paper. He unfolded it, blinking down at the scribbled handwriting.

"555-8201 -- Call me"

What the hell happened last night?

And I got a little crazy

Last edited by clicks on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:27 am

Kirimei blinked. She smiled as they graciously ate her meal.
"Glad you guys like it." She let them hurry out of her way and to the cove, then gently closed the door behind them. She shoved the dishes into the washing machine, and slowly padded over to the couch. She fell back into it, clutching a pillow. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in through her nose. She bit her lip.
"Ehh. . . I hate this. . ." She muttered to herself, "And I hate how feel. I hate loving him. She crossed her legs.

"He's just not one to love someone like me." She knocked on her own head.
"I was too stupid to think that would even be possible." She almost pouted, but resisted the urge to. She leaned over on the pillow, closing her eyes and singing under her breath,
" When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I’ll stand by you
I’ll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you. . ." Her voice shook as she muttered the rest of the song under her breath, thinking and thinking, and thinking. . .

Shiromi huffed, turning his head and giving Takeshi the evil eye.
"Well, hm, let's see. So, I invited you to a party of my friends, and you hesitantly accepted. But, when we got there you got yourself wasted and ended up nearly sucking the face off of that slutty chick who's number you got. Explain enough?" He growled as he spoke, turning and stomping out of the room, his temper flaring and his eyes boiling with rage. How could he not remember? Shiromi himself had even punched him! Baka Takeshi.

He fell back into the couch, grouchily flipping on the TV, and sorting through the channels until he found a game show which he'd loved so much, He hardly even watched it, though, as it played along across the screen. he was just angry. ANGRY. So, very angry. That was all there was to it. He was jealous. He did realize his feelings for Takeshi, but didn't like them at the moment. So he replaced them with his boiling jealousy and settled on that.

Anger-Love-Pain-Loneliness

Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am

Migami and Kyoko swam towards a small fishing vessel, aimlessly floating along the waves.

"You first." Migami sent his thought to Kyoko, who gave him a devilish smile and drifted towards the surface. She poked her head up above the surface, catching the eye of a middle aged man on board. She twinged her fingers at him. He placed his hand on his head, as if to keep the hat atop it from flowing away as he staggered backwards, not knowing what to think. She heard him yell.

"I think there's a girl in the water!" Three more men appeared on deck.

"Show time!" Kyoko sent to Migami who was below the surface, without moving her mouth. Kyoko first let her white tail peek out behind her above the water. All of the sailors gathered at the bow of the boat, not sure what the small image of scales above the wind tossed seas. Next Kyoko disappeared beneath the surface of the water. The next the sailors saw, she had shot above the surface, her elegant tail swirling behind her. She smiled at the awestruck men and plummeted back under the surface.

"Your turn." She sent to Migami. He was already on his way to the surface. He pulled the same trick she had and so forth and so on, one after another, over and over again. Once they were done, they swam some ways away before congratulating each other with an underwater high five.

"Great job, sister." Migami sent Kyoko.

"Likewise, brother." Kyoko sent. The two smiled at each other, each holding both of the others hands.

"Let's head on back." Migami sent her. Kyoko reluctantly nodded and the two returned to the cove. Once they were both fully dressed, they came back together on the outside of the cove and took hands as they did in the water.

"You are the worlds SLOWEST changer." Migami sent her.

"Words on land, brother." Kyoko said, this time in an audible tone.

"Yeah, right, my bad." He said. It wasn't natural for him to speak. That's why he spoke in broken words and slurred them often. "Let's head on back and check on Kirimei."

The two made their way home and finally walked through the door. Kyoko collapsed on the couch next to Kirimei.

"Went swimming!" She squealed. "Exhilarating! Amazing! Outstanding! Oh, you must come some time." When you find out, though I can't tell you, I can use one of mermaid songs to make you a mermaid, if only for a small while. Kyoko thought to herself. I can bring all my friends. Hm, she thought, I'm going to call Toshimo. Maybe he wants to hang out.

Kyoko grabbed her phone and ran into the kitchen she tapped in Toshimo's number and waited, hoping he would answer. She had just become very bored.

And one does anything when its bored . . .
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am

ooc;

ic;

Takeshi glared at Shiromi as the boy spoke, crossing his arms angrily. "Well she tasted better than you," he snarled under his breath as Shiromi left the room. With a scowl, Takeshi plopped back down on the bed, head throbbing with pain as he did so. He groaned, rubbing his temples. "...and ended up nearly sucking the face off of that slutty chick who's number you got." The words echoed in Takeshi's head, and he frowned. Why was Shiromi acting so jealous? Takeshi was drunk, didn't he understand that? He had no reason to be jealous. The boy was just overreacting. Takeshi growled angrily, and glanced over at his phone, then snatched it up and dialed the number before he could even think about what he was doing.

The phone rang three times before someone picked up. "Hello?" asked a groggy female voice. Takeshi blinked at the voice, not recognizing it at all.

"Uhh, hello?" he said, sitting up and rubbing his head. "I found a piece of paper in my pocket with your number on it, and the message 'call me'. Uhh, I think we may have...met at a party last night."

"No way!" the girl squealed, and Takeshi frowned. Had he said something wrong? "You're that cute guy from last night? I can't believe I remember your face; I was sooo wasted last night. Do you remember me?"

Takeshi let out a quiet chuckle, scratching his head. "Uhh, no. I can't say that I do."

"Shame.

Takeshi frowned and let the line go silent for awhile. Then he spoke. "Say, uhh...you wanna hang out sometime? Like, grab some dinner or catch a movie?

And I got a little crazy

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 am

Shiromi muted the TV. He listened in. . . and choked. Takehsi asked her out. He stood, instantly, and flew out of the apartment. He sped down the stairs, and out onto the street, walking with clenched fists. He bit his lip and narrowed his eyes, kicking himself for being so stupid. After he escaped to the forest lands, he slapped himself for letting three small tears escape and billow down his cheeks. He knocked his fist against his head, , breaking into a run.
"HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!?" He yelled, his voice hoarse and gross as it tore through the morning air. He sat on Kiri's porch, waiting.
"Please com home to me, Kiri." He growled.

Kiri blinked, then smiled. She nodded.
"Of course. Sounds like loads of fun." She smiled and hugged Kyoko, then turned to face Migami.
"And you? Did you have fun, Migami?" She giggled, standing and raising a brow.
"It certainly looks so..." She licked her thumb and smoothed back his wild hair. It must've become this way from towel-drying it or something. She smiled.

Kiri brushed past, her hand lightly skimming his as she did so. She glanced back over her shoulder, but continued on. She turned on her heel in the kitchen and made her way to the fridge, pouring each a cool glass of milk.
"You guys look tired. And I hear milk is good calcium and pretty good at boosting energy. She smiled, walking back in and handing each their glass.
"Drink up... or else." She giggled to Kyoko, and winked to Migami, taking a seat in one of the two chairs, stylishly placed on either side of the couch.

Toshimo blushed instantly. He saw the number on caller ID, and hesitantly picked up.
"H-hello? Oi. Kyoko. Yeah? Huh? Do I wanna hang out? Uhm. . . sure. When and where?" He smiled to himself, his throat bubbling. He inhaled through the nose.
"Oh, and who else is coming?" He bit his lip. What if it was only them two. . . alone? It would be awkward, but he could finally tell her what he'd been wanting to all along.

SHiromi huddled against his knees, his mind whirring about Takeshi. 'I love you.'

Kiri smiled to Migami and thought to herself, 'I love you'

toshimo took a deep breath, thinking about the girl on the other side of the line, and thougt. 'I love you'

I L-O-V-E YOU~*
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:15 pm

"Just us." Kyoko started. He throat was dry and the milk on the table was calling out to her, and probably Migami, but she had to tell Toshimo a few more things. "Migami went to a party last night, saw Takeshi and Shiromi, so I doubt they're up to it. Kirimei was there too and Migami's taking care of her so just us! Meet me at that new ice cream shop off the shore. We'll start there and see where the night takes us!! See ya in fifteen minutes! Bye!"

Kyoko reached up into the cabinet and pulled down four large bandages. Both she and Migami placed one over each gill. It took the gills a while to close off after swimming. Once Kyoko covered her gills, she drained her milk, hugged Kirimei, kissed Migami's fore head and rushed out the door.

"Where 'ou think you're goin'?" Migmai asked, in his typical slurred speech.

"Ice cream with Toshimo. Don't wait up! Bye!" Kyoko huffed. She grabbed her messenger bag and slammed the door behind her. Kyoko ran all the way back to the shore and up to the ice cream parlor. She burst through the door and collapsed into the nearest booth and waited on Toshimo to arrive.

“Well then.” Migami sighed, turning to Kirimei. “Guess it’s jus’ us. What you wanna do?”

Migami looked intently at Kirimei, anticipating an answer of, ‘I gotta go.’ Or ‘Eh, no, I uh, bye?’ He liked her hair. He wasn’t sure why, he just liked her hair. He looked to his milk and began to drain the glass. As he finished he smacked the glass down on the table and licked his lips.

“You were right.” He smiled in his goofy little way. “I think it did give me some ‘ore energy!” He laughed and leaned back in his chair. Whatever energy that milk had given him was gone, he was exhausted.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 am

ooc; I'm going to let you two go on without me, as Takeshi doesn't have much of a role in this any more.
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:05 pm

((OOC: hop in later when Shiromi comes back to the appartment, kay? Razz))

Toshimo blushed heavily.
"Uhm-erm-um-Okay? Bye." He blinked, smiled, then stood, and made his way to the door. He hopped on his motor bike revved it up, and sped out toward the Ice Cream Shoppe. He smiled lightly, letting the heat flow away from his face and the blushing cease. He couldn't do that in front of her. She hardly even knew him. That is, the REAL him.

He pulled up and parked, stepping off of the bike and kicking up the stand. He smirked, but it soon turned into just a teeny grin as he entered the shoppe and found his way to Kyoko. He sat across from her.
"Erm. . . hey." He managed a smile, his green eyes flashing and he ran a hand through his hair.
"Eh, so, uh, What's up?"

Kirimei smiled.
She shrugged, remarking, "Dunno. How about we just. . . go for a walk or something? Watch a movie, eat some dinner. I dunno. Anythings fine as long as it's--" She stopped herself short, covering her mouth with a hand. If she'd said, 'you", she would be revealed. She coughed once, then removed her hand.
"As longs as it's something." She giggled lightly, her eyes lingering on his, then looking from his beautiful eyes to her perfect lips. She smiled at the smile which he wore, knowing that was the very first thing that told her she loved him. Then came everything else.

Kirimi smiled.
To be blunt, he was perfect in her eyes.

Toshimo gazed at Kyoko through his curtain of hair, hiding his handsome, sharp face. He smirked.
She was amazing , to him.

Shiromi slapped himself for crying, and bit his lip.
Takeshi was his first, and only love.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next