Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the fading echoes of our hearts (p; yukie, kyoko)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the fading echoes of our hearts (p; yukie, kyoko) - Page 2 Empty Re: the fading echoes of our hearts (p; yukie, kyoko)

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:58 am

"Well, if you still can't ge' it, that would be 'im." Migami said in his regular coolness, letting a small half smile creep onto his lips and raising a hand to gesture to Tsubasa. "He came an' nuthin's ever been da same." The smile faded. Tsubasa . . .

Kyoko grabbed Kirimei's foot as it swung towards her. She suppressed a giggle at the outburst that came with it. "First place your thumb in the center of the foot. Other hand on the ankle." She did as she had just said to Kirimei and looked at her with deep seriousness. "Then simply push backwards." She shoved the foot backwards, holding onto Kirimei's foot all the while. When Kirimei was on her back Kyoko, towering over her began to speak again. "Flip them over." She turned Kiri onto her stomach, still holding her foot. "Secure both feet." Kyoko grabbed both feet and bent them back at the knees to her back. She sat on her back and her feet. "Secure the hands." She pulled both hands back to her back. She leaned down and put her face down next to Kirimei's. "Your turn!" She giggled and stood up. She stepped back. "So as I had said!" She aimed a kick right at Kiri, just not full force. She feared hurting people, unless absolutely necessary. He head began to ache. Stupid migraines . . . She wanted to see Kiri do this though. Then she'd let Migami take over. It was so obvious Kiri had a crush on him. Maybe this could turn out good . . .
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

the fading echoes of our hearts (p; yukie, kyoko) - Page 2 Empty Re: the fading echoes of our hearts (p; yukie, kyoko)

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 am

Shiromi blinked, frowning as Takeshi stood.
"EH! Takeshi! Quit it! I'm used to it. It's okay, really! Just calm down! " He gripped Takeshi's Bicep, pulling at him to sit back down, with all of his might. He didn't want this to end in a fight. He really didn't. If Takeshi hurt Migami, it would hurt Kyoko. He didn't want to see his best friend cry or be harmed in anyway. His eyes filled with yearning as he tugged and tugged at Takeshi.
"Takeshi, don't! It's just reality! People don't always like people who are different, okay!?" He barked his words, eyes clenched and hands totally encompassing Takeshi's bicep. His head flipped to Migami.
"And you! Just get over it! I'm not normal, and I'm out of the box, but I'm just trying to be a friend! I'm not trying to hurt anyone or anger anyone. . ." He thought for moment. . . "AND I'M NOT TRYING TO REPLACE ANYONE!" He hollered, his voice rising and edging.

The woman at the front desk was leaning in and listening to the argument corrupting in the arcade, most of the noise being caused by Shiromi, who was actually trying to prevent it. It was simply a mess, with all of this going on. . .

Kiri grunted as Kyoko totally crushed her, bringing her to the floor in only a few swift movements. Once it was her turn, she grinned, steadying herself. She put her hands , cupping them outward towards Kyoko, ready to block the kick. . . but she let them fall to her sides when Shiromi began to raise his voice. Kyoko's foot made impact, sending Kiri a mere two feet backwards into the wall. She let out a wail of pain. Kyoko's heel. It had hit a little too hard, maybe even to the point of causing Kiri to cough up blood. Even if that was so, Kiri simply coughed a bit, maintaining all bloods or whatever she could've coughed up from the force.

Toshimo heard only a few muffled noises from inside the gym walls, but paid them no mind, encouraging Mika-chan to continue his work as he sat with the rest of the children, who were weighing with snacks and juice boxes, and attempting to tune and play the guitar, which sounded entirely flat and off key from the work they'd done. Toshimo sat among them, cross-legged, and stole the guitar away from a young girl with pigtails, the pony holders each accompanied by two plastic, colored bobbles.
He tuned the guitar to his likings, and began strumming a wordless song, just smiling as each child leaned in, wide eyed, and bobbed to the beat. He suppressed a laugh which thumped in his throat, longing to escape. He hadn't enjoyed himself like this in a long while.

After a minute or so of playing, her tossed the guitar to a child, stood, and returned to Mika-chan, a juice box and a pack of snacks. He tossed them at the boy.
"Take a break. You need one. Restore your energy, then begin again. . ." He smiled a bit, sitting on the near-by bleachers and patting the spot next to him.
'Sit."
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:40 pm

the fading echoes of our hearts (p; yukie, kyoko) - Page 2 Takeshiotohirov3-1

LET IT ALL BURN
I will burn first

ooc; <3

ic;

Takeshi, on the other hand, was little pleased about Migami's comments toward Shiromi. He was fuming with anger, and though he tried to maintain his composure, his clenched fists and narrowed eyes gave away his absolute fury toward what Migami was saying. How could someone be so inconsiderate to someone as kind and peaceful as Shiromi? Didn't he understand how sensitive Shiromi was? Takeshi wasn't going to let this man get away with the things he had presumably done to Shiromi in the past, and what he had just said. While Takeshi was normally the calm one when it came to verbal attacks, something clicked in him with that rude comment that came from Migami's lips. Shiromi wouldn't have to be hurt again when Takeshi was done with Migami.

"Excuse me?" he snarled, taking a dangerous step toward Migami. "You let another insult slip from your lips, and I'll mess up that pretty little face of yours," he threatened, advancing on Migami so that he was hardly a foot from the man, straightening himself up so that he was standing taller than Migami. Deadly serious velvet eyes bore into Migami's, and Takeshi barely resisted the urge to grab Migami by the collar.

God, I have lied
Am I lost in your eyes?

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:19 pm

"Kirimei!" Kyoko screamed. She ran to her friend. "Oh, Kiri, I;m so sorry, I didn't mean to . . ." The end of Kyoko's sentence dropped. Her brothers voice wasn't raised, just it's regular clear and strong . . . and Takeshi's voice . . . and Shiromi's. Oh, no. This is going to turn into an all out fist fight. "Kiri, I think we need to go check on the boys." The worry in Kyoko's voice was evident. She shot a glance over to Toshimo and Malachi sitting on the bleachers, eating snacks and talking.

Migami took a step backwards, only to be met by hard wall in his back. "Hm. I think I'd lik' ta see ya try." He lazily leaned back on the wall and met Takeshi's gaze. He remained his regular cool on the outside, but on the inside, he was bracing himself for some serious kick butt Takeshi was about to instill on him. He justed crossed a line. A big line. A honking thick line drawn in extra black super ginormous sharpie.

Yupp . . . A line . . . He shouldn't have crossed . . . But he did . . . Good luck . . .
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Shiromi gawked back and forth, slowly stepping back.
"Guys. . . please don't do this. . ." He muttered, biting his lip.
He tripped, falling on his rear.
"Takeshi? Please?" He growled a small bit, then turned to Migami.
"Please don't, guys!"

Kirimei covered her face with her forearm, continuing to cough rapidly. She looked up with red eyes, and offered an "okay" sign to Kyoko, shooing her to check on the boys and she casted her arm backward to balance herself.

Toshimo continued a subtle conversation with Mika-chan, speaking of words that related only to war, strength, and the arts of fighting. He was quite enjoying himself, throwing theories at the child and requesting he form a solution in his mind in a matter of seconds. He liked this child dearly. It was as if he , himself, were sitting before him, as a child. . .

Hmm. . .
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 am

LET IT ALL BURN
I will burn first

ooc; <3

ic;

Takeshi snarled at Migami, and desperately wished that he was in his panther form. It would be so much easier to rip this bastard to shreds quicker. He wasn't as good with his fists, and besides, Migami was a master in karate, or whatever it was he taught. The man could easily beat Takeshi, and Takeshi knew this, which is why, if he was thinking correctly, he would have never decided to challenge Migami. But, unfortunately, things just didn't seem to go in his favour, and here he was, spitting obscenities into Migami's face, hurling insults at him, and barely restraining himself from punching Migami's face in right now. At least some of his sense was still with him, and he didn't pick a physical fight. However, perhaps his next words weren't of his best interests.

Takeshi glared at Migami, and slammed a hand into the wall beside the man's head. He leaned in close, teeth bared angrily. "It's no wonder your little brother killed himself," he sneered. Maybe he could get something out of him...

God, I have lied
Am I lost in your eyes?

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Takeshi's words rang in Migami's head.

"No wonder your brother killed himself . . ."

Migami's heart tightened in his chest. His eyes began to burn with anxious tears wishing to seep to the surface. He looked in to Takeshi's eyes. They were cold, seemingly lifeless. Migami gritted his teeth. He couldn't hold in any longer. With and exasperated yell and hot tears streaming down his face Migami wound back for a punch, his elbow smacking the wall in the process. Pain seeped up his arm to his finger tips. He wished this excruciating pain would be with Takeshi as Migami's fist contacted his face.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Shiromi's raw fell loose.
He was speechless. Even he was angered with Takeshi when he said this. His only though pointed to Kyoko. He sped underneath Migami's fist and darted to Kyoko, embracing her. He didn't know if she was crying, or, speechless, or if she'd even heard it. But Shiromi wanted to give her a hug--no, needed to.

Kiri's vision flared, and her eyes fell closed. She crunched up in a ball against the wall and simply lay there, the sound muting, then lasting in her head, which throbbed on both sides. She groaned, reaching up an gripping her head while covering her ears.
"Make it stop. . ." She murmered.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm

LET IT ALL BURN
I will burn first

ooc; <3

ic;

The woman at the front desk looked appalled and disgusted as Migami's fist flew at Takeshi. With her lips pursed into a thin line, she quickly grabbed the phone and dialed familiar number, murmuring to the person on the phone about the situation. She politely thanked the person on the other line before hanging up, and watching the fight with an expression of worry replacing her earlier look of anger.

Takeshi had hardly any time to move.

The impact was sudden, and shocked Takeshi. It slammed into his jaw, and he swore his jaw was dislocated for a moment. The sound when Migami's fist made impact with his jaw was disgusting, and Takeshi slowly staggered backward as blood trickled down out of the corner of his mouth. Anger coursed through him still, but now it was masked by the overwhelming sense of shock and incomprehension. Though Migami taught fighting, and was obviously very skilled in the manner, Takeshi had honestly thought the man didn't have it in him. However, Takeshi had apparently struck a soft spot, one that hadn't been healed yet and probably never would. Satisfaction washed over Takeshi briefly as he realized that he'd gotten what he wanted, all wrapped into one. All it had cost him was a giant ass bruise, but it was worth it.

With a growl, Takeshi reached behind him and snatched the Glock 40 caliber that was safely hidden against the small of his back. He flipped off the safety and as he pointed it at Migami, sirens blared all around him...

God, I have lied
Am I lost in your eyes?

Last edited by clicks on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Kyoko's ears were ringing with the words of Takeshi, the sounds, everything. Her head hurt, her eyes watered, and she felt a sting in her chest. Soon she felt Tsubasa's arms wrap around her torso. Her arms lay limply at her side. Her jaw was tight, as it always was when she was frustrated and retaining herself from an all out cuss fest. For the sake of not making things worse, Kyoko stood, Tsubasa's arms around her, fighting the urge to release all the anger, the pain, the denial, the losses, and the over all crappiness of her short life on Takeshi in a series of well aimed kicks, punches, and over all kick butt.

Smooth move . . . Migami thought. Pull a gun on a Krav Maga master. Doesn't he know what Krav Maga IS?

Before Migami unarmed Takeshi, which would have been easily done (him being a krav maga master and krav maga being a form of preparation for street fighting teaching such things as disarmament), police were swarming the building. Hot tears were being shoved of Kyoko's face by her own shaking hands. She refused to lose it, to just cry. She'd been through so much, it wasn't worth it to her to cry anymore, this was just the norm. As an officer jerked Migami's arms behind his back and thrust shining, silver handcuffs onto his wrists he anxiously looked at Kyoko, arms slumped at sides with Tsubasa's arms around her, trying so hard not to cry. Migami closed his eyes and sent a thought to her.

It's going to be okay . . .

Kyoko closed her eyes, squeezing out a couple of unrestrained tears. "No." She said. She opened her eyes to look at him. "But we'll deal, just like we always have."

Tears flooded Migami as he saw the last few glimpses of his sister as the gruff police officer dragged Migami out the door and slammed him into a police car.

"Kirimei!" Kyoko exclaimed suddenly remembering her friend, still stranded in the gym. She darted outside, frantically glancing around. There! She saw a paramedic. She pulled at his arm. "Please! Please! My friend! She's inside! She's hurt! Please!"

What had started out as any other day had now taken a turn for the worst. As paramedics rushed into the gym and her brother was towed away in a police car, Kyoko lost it. She ran into the gym after the paramedics, seeing them tending to Kirimei. As it all swirled around her, she collapsed. Tears like a hurricane swelled forth from her eyes and down her cheeks, soaking the sleeves of her jacket. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed. She couldn't hold it anymore. She had to cry. Kyoko felt so vulnerable for the way she was right now and was beating herself up inside for it.

"I-I'm sorry Migami . . ." She sobbed. "You, you said everything would be okay, you always say everything will be okay. It never is!!!" She screamed and continued to sob, hunched over in the middle of the lobby floor, everything seemingly disappearing around her, until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Everything okay, miss?" It was one of the paramedics.

"NO!" As the tears stung her eyes. She began to run. As she reached the back wall of the gym, tears still running down her face, she grabbed one of the trophies off the wall. She threw it at the opposite wall and watched it shatter and was about to grab another when something stopped her . . .
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Shiromi chased after Kyoko, losing her for a moment or so. He thought. The gym, right? He ran down a few halls into the smallest gym in the end room. HE peered through the windows, and saw only two things-- Kyoko, and a shining golden trophy, spiraling through the air. He sprinted inside, encompasing her in his arms.
"KYOKO!" He hollered.
"It's okay! Don't worry! We'll get him out, okay?! Don't worry. I'm here. I'm here for you." He slowly pulled her to sit with him, stroking her hair.
He didn't even know what had all happened himself.

Kirimei blinked back to consciousness, looking around. Above her stood two paramedics, shining blinding lights at her face. She shook her head.
"Awake!" One hollered, standing and exiting. The male clapped twice, then the nurse turned to him, slowly repeated the word, and dawdled off to get her first aid kit.
The male nodded once, then looked down, smiling at Kirimei. He stood, offering her a hand. Kiri blinked a bit.
"Eh? Oh, uhm, thanks." He only nodded, staying quiet.
Kiri looked around.
"Oh, uhm. How long was I out?" He held a hand to his ear. Kiri slowly repeated his words, and he nodded, then shrugged.

Kiri looked around. No one, other than this male, was in sight.
"Matty, I got the kit." The male nurse, Matty, nodded, holding up a finger and bustling over. He snatched a few bandages and an ice pack, sitting Kiri on the nearest bench. He sat the pack on her stomach, and the bandaged her head, offering her a thumbs up. She nodded, and smiled, and he disappeared.

Toshimo was still oblivious to what had been going on. He merely sat, speaking of war times and fighting with Mika-chan, smiling and chuckling, and popping out his cigarettes to smoke. He was enjoying himself. . . little did her know, then outside world was a mess.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:47 am

LET IT ALL BURN
I will burn first

ooc; <3

ic;

Takeshi glared at Migami angrily. He was ready to pull down on the trigger, so ready to get a bullet through Migami's leg. How tough would he be then? Takeshi wondered bitterly. Maybe then he wouldn't be so quick to mess with Takeshi. But he knew that he couldn't do that; there would be problems later on, repercussions. Takeshi knew well how things could come back to haunt him, and he knew when he was taking things too far. And now, he knew that whipping out his gun like that was nearly crossing the line. But what else was he to do? He'd lose against Migami in a fist fight, and the cops were already flying into the building. (Obviously the woman at the front desk had exaggerated a bit on what was going on since there were so many of them.)

The policemen looked warily at Takeshi, and were just about to take him away, when Takeshi reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out something. Detective Hizashi, he murmured, flashing a badge. Take this man into custody. I'll be there to question him later.

God, I have lied
Am I lost in your eyes?

Last edited by clicks on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:55 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the cuss word guys, but if your brother was just taken away and you just seriously injured one of your best friends would you say, "I'm gonna kick your butt." It just sounds so immature, and sorry again, I really don't like to cuss, but butt just sounded so immature.))

"NO!" Kyoko screamed. "No! It won't be okay! It never is! Maybe we will get him out, but we'll always be restrained!" She stood, shoving Tsubasa away. "You follow me, and I'll kick your ass." She didn't like the taste of the words on her mouth. She didn't like to cuss, or even trash talk, but, there's a time and place for everything, I guess.

She began to run. She ran all over the place, until she came across the place Toshimo had been. She glanced at him through the tears. She squinted her eyes and continued to run. She ran out of the building and down the rode. As she ran she kicked her shoes off her feet. She was running bare foot through the streets, the back roads, the allies. She was running no where in particular, just running.

Migami was shoved into an interrogation room, his hand cuffs removed. He leaned harshly back in his chair and spat at the officer as he left the room.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:36 am

Shiromi fell to his knees.
"KYOKO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Tears slowly traced his cheeks.
He began to sob silently.
"things might not really be okay, but we have to hang in. I'll be here. . . for you. . . BUT YOU WONT LISTEN!" He held his head. He couldn't stand this, This stupid fight was tearing up the world he knew,and it was all because Takeshi was being overprotective about HIM. it was all Shiromi's fault. . .

Toshimo thought he saw Kyoko in the window, but he excused it as an image in his mind, He decided he'd go home, but through the back way. HE said goodbye to Mika-chan, and slowly strode home, to his apartment, and flopped on the bed. He was tuckered out. He HAD to get some rest . . .

Kirimei sat in silence. She was tired, really. Simply tired.

Matty hustled over to Takeshi, nodding in greeting. He'd worked under the man before, though he doubted Takeshi had any remembrance of who he was. He smiled, and bowed, gesturing his loyalty. He was required to come into the interrogation room, along with another officer. It was simply the Military requirement. He stood beside Takeshi, gesturing for him to lead the way.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:07 am

LET IT ALL BURN
I will burn first

ooc; <3

ic;

Takeshi cast a wary, rueful glance at where Shiromi had been sitting earlier, but when he turned back to watch the officers carry the spitting Migami out, all traces of emotion were gone from his face. Takeshi was good at that: playing the poker face. That's what made him a good cop; people didn't know when he was lying. Maybe that was why he had gotten this case in particular -- that, and the fact that he was really the only one up to doing it. With an exasperated sigh, the man trotted toward the door, snatching up a bag of ice from the paramedic's table and pressing it against his cheek, snarling profanities at the pain. Migami had gotten him good. There would definitely be a bruise there. But as a medic offered to check it out for him, he murmured a "no thanks" and stepped quickly across the threshold.

He mounted his bike and shot off without another look at the gym. That was another good thing about Takeshi: he didn't dwell in the past. As he shot through the street, weaving carefully and quickly between cars, he neared the police station. He slowed the bike and parked it outside, before running up to the door and stepping into the building. He flashed his badge briefly at the lady at the front desk, and she buzzed him into the back room. Here were jail cells, all of which empty aside from one which had three woman in it, most of which looked like prostitutes. Huh, Takeshi thought as he stepped past the cells. Slow day. The interrogation room was just down the hall, and as he neared, he raised a brow with satisfaction to find that Matty was already there waiting for him. Haven't seen you in awhile he commented, stepping up beside his old partner. Ready for this? he asked, already stepping through the door, replaying the classic good cop-bad cop scene in his head.

Takeshi always played the bad cop.

God, I have lied
Am I lost in your eyes?

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:35 am

Kyoko continued to run until she reached an old abandoned park from her childhood. She crashed on a bench and whipped out her phone. She began to flip through contacts until she came upon a name. Toshimo. She pressed the lighted green button.

"T-toshimo?" She practically whispered through the tears. "C-can you come down here? I, I'm at the run down park. 'Bout a- a mile from your house. You know t-the one?" She hoped he could hear her. She could barely hear herself. Kyoko didn't cry, but when she did, it was hard to stop.

Migami watched as the two officers entered the room.

"Well, well, well. I see your a cop. A bet you're an awful one at that ya. . ." He mumbled a minute to himself, not catching he wasn't talking with his usual slur. "Well, just gimme the fine for assulting a police officer and let me go. You ain't got nothin' else on me."
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Matty nodded to Takeshi, then found his place against the wall. His manor became very strict as her watched every move both Migami and Takeshi made. In his hands, a tanned folder. It was Migami's state files. Matty gently tapped Takeshi's shoulder, passing him the folder before backing up against the wall, again. He continued keeping his eyes glued to the two, waiting for any cases of violence to emerge.

Toshimo looked about his apartment, then patted down his pockets in search of his cell phone.
"Ah--there it is." He dragged out his phone, pressing the small green circle on the screen.
"Hello? Ah--Kyoko? Uhm, sure, I can come down. Of course. . . Are. . . are you okay?"
He nodded.
"Of course. I'll be right there."
He hung up, shoving the cell in his pocket and he sprinted out of the door, aiming for the park. He was worried for her, For Kyoko.

He arrived at the ark, dappled with beads of sweat, and panting greatly.
"I'm here! Are you alright?" His voice was raspy, as usual, and his hair still dangled in his face, sticking to the layers of sweat.
"Are you okay, Kyoko-chan?"
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Mon May 02, 2011 3:23 am

the fading echoes of our hearts (p; yukie, kyoko) - Page 2 Takeshi1-1

Takeshi's irritation grew as he stepped into the room, where Migami was laid back against the chair nonchalantly, as if he had just stopped by for a boring afternoon talk. Takeshi kept his face blank, albeit slightly grim, as he stood over the chair, looking down upon Migami, eyes narrowed and emotionless. As he looked at the main, briefly he saw Kyoko's devastated as she watched her brother being taken away in cuffs, and with that memory came Shiromi. He'd find out soon enough that this was all a charade, that Takeshi had been lying to him for this whole time, for the most part. Takeshi scowled at that thought, then scooted the chair back silently and sat down. He looked at Migami for a long time before taking a breath and opening his mouth to speak. Mr. Umehito, he began, completely disregarding Migami's earlier statement. I simply want to ask you a few questions, and if you would answer them for me, it would be mutually helpful for the both of us. Not that he really expected Migami to help, especially not on the matter they'd be discussing. But if he refused to cooperate, Takeshi would have to use more...forceful methods.

Takeshi took the folder and read off a date from the first paper. That's the day Kodi Umehito was found dead, yes? From an alleged suicide. He paused for a moment, watching Migami's expression carefully. At first we thought it was a suicide, but now we have evidence otherwise. Another pause, another careful analysis of Migami's reaction to the information. He looked back down at the papers. Mr. Umehito, is it true that the day before Kodi Umehito was killed you and he had a heated argument, as stated by one of your neighbors? He narrowed his eyes and gauged Migami's body language carefully.

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon May 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Migami nonchalantly answered both questions, showing no emotion.

"Yes . . . Yes."

Kyoko looked up at Toshimo. She threw her arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder. She tightened her grip on him and just cried.

"I can't lose him . . . he's all I have left . . . they can't - he didn't - but -" She stammered and sobbed. She could feel her tears were running out, which resulted and wheezing and coughing as she fumbled through the words. She wasn't a crier, this was all a new feeling to her. "I can't lose him." She whispered. The tears and coughing and wheezing were stopping and she just stood, arms around Toshimo, eyes puffy and red, and confused, utterly confused.

"Yes." Migami said again. "Kodi didn't want to move, but we had to. . . Are we done here, loser, or do I have to sit around here and get questioned and accused of things I didn't do?" The last sentence was fierce, the other more peaceful, more remembering.

"I just can't lose him . . . not again . . ." Kyoko breathed as a final tear fell from her cheek and down Toshimo's back.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Toshimo blinked back in surprise, but couldn't resist comforting her. This was when his soft side showed through. He wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her into his chest.
"Don't worry. I'll do anything in my power to help you-- eh you guys, Kyoko." He walked her over to a bench and sat her down, as he sat, still hugging her close to him. He couldn't stand to see her like this.

Matty didn't like the way this man was speaking. It was harsh and rude. Didn't he realize by now that this was a detective? Matty watched the seated Man's lips, tsk-tsking inside of his head. Respect was an art this man needed to learn. Or at least that how it appeared to the deaf boy.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu May 26, 2011 12:11 am

There is no escape from the purgatory we call life, which is what Takeshi always seemed to tell himself. No matter how fast you run, all your problems will always catch up with you again. The world is a circle -- life is a circle, and you're just a spec trying to find the nonexistent end. Everything always happened again and again, which is why history always repeats itself. But even if you haven't face your problems in years, there they are, lurking in the shadows, watching, waiting for the moment to strike, to tear you into pieces. Takeshi knew this firsthand. His alcohol had caught up with him when he tried to apply for a job at the police station, and his hasty temperament caught up with him when he was fighting Migami.

So perhaps that was why he felt some sympathy for the man before him. "Kodi didn't want to move, but we had to. . ." Migami answered calmly, though Takeshi could see the frustration behind is eyes. He scowled. And could you tell me why you need to move? Takeshi asked, voice void of any emotion that would give away his thoughts.

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu May 26, 2011 5:23 pm

"Could you tell me why this is relevant? Seriously! This is just ridiculous. First you come in to my life, screw with my little sisters head, and all her friends as well. Do you know how hard it is for my sister to trust people?! She trusted you! They all trusted you! Every last one of them!" Migami took a breath to regain his composure. "If you won't tell me why I'm here, then I'm leaving." Migami rose from his chair. "Good day."

With one last cough and a deep breath, Kyoko looked up at Toshimo. "Could you take me to the police station?" Kyoko then remembered she hadn't told Toshimo anything. "I-I'll explain on the way, but I want to see Migami." She ran an arm through his and leaned on him. She was tired, exhausted. Of all the things that could have happened . . .
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 am

Toshimo sighed, pulling her into his chest. He was content here.
"You wont loose him. Not if I can help it."
He closed his eyes, resting his chin on her head.
"Don't worry Kyoko. I wont leave you alone." He hugged her.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 am

Takeshi eyed Migami curiously as the man yelled at him. He brushed off the accusations; he had just been doing his job. He wasn't supposed to care if anyone got hurt while he did so. So Kyoko and Toshimo and Kirimei, well, they didn't matter to him -- not that much at least. They were just props to help him fit in. Now Shiromi...Takeshi scowled. Shiromi was just a prop too. Just another way to get close to Migami (which, may I point out, he had failed brutally at). "She trusted you! They all trusted you! Every last one of them!" Migami finished. But his words fell on deaf ears as Takeshi leaned back in his chair and watched the man rise, thinking he was going to be let out. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his partner, who he knew was ready to lunge up and pull Migami back if the need arose.

You're not going anywhere Mr. Umehito. Not until you answer my questions, Takeshi stated in an almost bored tone, staring at Migami calmly. He knew the drill; this kid would either sit down and answer them like a good boy, or, as Takeshi suspected he would, would decide that he was too cool for the cops, and try to get out himself. Not that Takeshi couldn't take him. That would be easy.

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum