Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks)

2 posters

Go down

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks) Empty The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks)

Post  Kyoko Umehito Tue May 17, 2011 1:27 am

Beck sighed as she looked in the mirror. Her black eye liner was stunning around her green eyes, her deep black hair hung in choppy layers around her face and shoulders. Her black tank fit her well and hung over the waist line of her camouflage cargo pants. Her black combat boots were freshly polished and today, the world looked good. She ran down the ivory stairs of the manor once belonging to her parents, Leigh Manor. She grabbed her key chain lanyard, adorned with keys, keychains, and pins of a wild assortment. She slipped it around her neck and slapped the garage door button as she walked into the garage and picked up her bike. It was old-school and neon green with white handles, wheels, and seat. As she biked out of the garage and into the back alley she pushed a button on one of her many keychains to close the garage behind her. She biked a while before reaching a old park she visits occasionally. She ignore the whistles from the guys and dismounted her bike, locking it to a bench.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" One of the guys said shuffling over to her.

"Beat it loser, ANYONE could do better than you." The man seemed surprised at the harshness of her answer and returned to his friends, who were laughing at him.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks) Empty Re: The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks)

Post  clicks Tue May 17, 2011 2:16 am

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks) KaleaWrightv2

Behind this pretty face
Lies a beast that screams out

Tokyo was an odd city, to put it nicely. Hell, the whole country was odd, if I say so myself. The language was alien and foreign to me, and the accents were just plain annoying, along with alot of the natives around here. However, something was keeping me here -- aside from my alpha's orders to 'stay put until all the trouble is terminated'. I wasn't exactly sure what it was that kept me glued to this unknown ground, couldn't quite put my finger on it. Whatever it was, it was damn strong, if it was keeping me here, despite the rare cold coffee and chairless restaurants (which are really hard to get used to, you know.) Maybe it was the beauty of the whole city, the feeling of being a part of something bigger when you walk through it. Something about it was so...magical. Or maybe it was the food, save for the names I can never say. But you know how the saying goes: the food isn't good unless you can't pronounce it.

Or maybe it was Ko. The thought flashed through my mind, and disappeared as quickly as it had made its appearance. I scowled. Ko, keeping me in this God-forsaken city? Sure, he'd been a great friend, but he didn't have that much of an impact in my life. Or did he...? Were we perhaps more than friends? Another foolish though; I shook my head free and sipped my latte, gingerly dipping one finger into the whip cream and licking it off as I thought about Ko. An image popped into my mind of that first time I'd run into him, sweat dripping off his forehead, hair in a wet mess as he ran after her sister when she plowed into me. I remember looking into those golden eyes of his...and feeling nothing. I blinked. I had felt nothing then. Then. Now? I squirmed uncomfortably and racked my brain, searching for the answers there. But nothing came. I scowled. Now -- how did I feel now about him? I frowned, still no answers. I shook my head again and pushed off from my seat -- luckily the coffee shop here actually offered chairs (I assumed it was some sort of asian Starbucks knockoff) -- headed for the door. I needed some fresh air, all this time indoors was taking its toll on me.

The fresh air proved helpful, and though I was dressed in a spring-type outfit, the cold air that wafted against my bare skin was welcome. It was well out of winter, but Japan seemed like it was still stuck in those freezing, snow-filled days. I let out a breath that almost sounded like a wistful sigh as I turned toward the park, taking another sip from my latte and stuffing another glop of chocolate-covered whip cream into my mouth. As I carried on, the ground beneath me sloped into a more natural environment, and I had to scrupulously pick my way through mud and water puddles as I headed toward the entrance gates, a scowl on my face. What a wonderful days for the weather to decide to get messy, eh? At least it cleared out quickly, leaving me with slightly dirty heels, but nothing else. I quickly made my way over to the gate, tossing the left overs of my drink into a by standing trash can and stepped into the park.

The park was a common place I visited, especially on cooler days like today. Usually I planned my outfits a bit better, and I instantly regretted not taking this into consideration as a chill ran down my spine. I shook it off, heading forward, when suddenly a voice sounded behind me. "What's cookin' good lookin'?" I whipped around, thinking the comment was directed at me, a sweet smile on my face, my mind already churning for an insult I could toss their way. But these men -- wherever they were -- were not speaking to me. I found that out when I hurt the snappy remark that followed the man's comment. "Beat it loser, ANYONE could do better than you." My eyes found the attacker and the victim instantly; a husky man looking for some fun, probably off a dare by one of his friends, and a young woman -- probably no older than twenty -- who was putting away her bike. I jogged over (or rather, speed-walked over; five inch heels are somewhat difficult to jog in.) "Hey," I called out. "Just ignore them. Those guys are asses," I said reassuringly, though I suspected that she had probably gotten comments like those before.

outfit;link!
tags;Kyoko-nyan
muse;top of the world - the cataracs
credit;table by me <3
wordcount;769

I let it take over
I let it take control

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks) KaleaWrightv2-2
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks) Empty Re: The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks)

Post  Kyoko Umehito Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 am

"Just ignore them. Those guys are asses."

Beck whipped around. She wasn't used to conversing with people when she wasn't insulting them. She looked over the girl, a real eye candy, one who was probably harassed by said asses constantly. She was beautiful, looked kind, and probably hard working. So not Beck. This kind of made Beck smile. Hm, obviously american. Time to try the English.

"Yeah, I know. Went to school with those two back in the day, those two are park bums, and not too sure bought that one." She sighed and stuck out a hand. "Beck. Beck Leigh. You?"

Beck usually turned a few heads with the Leigh name. But, if this girl WAS American, she had probably only vaguely heard the name.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue May 17, 2011 2:55 am

Behind this pretty face

Something about this girl was strange, off. I stayed a few feet back, keeping my distance between her and I. Maybe it was the wolf in me, screaming that there was something wrong about this situation. Something inside me was telling me that I should get out of there asap, as if she could pull a gun on me at any second. But another part of me told me that she was just troubled -- which reminded me that the troubled ones were always the most dangerous. I'd dealt with troubled teens before -- hell, I was even in college once, minoring in therapy and mental health, that is, until Felix dragged me out. But the point was that I knew how to deal with these kinds of people -- or at least, I thought I did, which made me even more nervous. Something about this girl made my skin itch and I wanted to just walk off right then and there, and leave her behind in this strange and enormous city.

But then the wind changed direction and I caught her scent. And then I knew why I had been so nervous.

I almost gave into my initial instinct then, as it told me -- begged me -- to run. But now this was just plain interesting. Her scent reminded me something of Aya, Ko's little city, the cat. But it also reminded me of the werewolf scent, in its slightly exotic tinge. My nostrils flared as I tried to recognize the scent, but my brain could not match this up with anything I had ever smelled before. However, I was absolutely sure of one thing: this girl was no human. That thought instantly made me gulp. There was something about having no Felix around to wrap his arm around me protectively, or bare his teeth and growl to get people to leave me alone that made me feel so...vulnerable, though I would never -- could never -- admit that to anyone. But even as everything in my mind and body told me to get the hell out of there, there was one thing telling me to stay (which was either stupidity or curiousity, which pretty much walk hand in hand.)

So I held my ground and managed to maintain my friendly stature as I looked at the girl, who had just finished analyzing my appearance, probably already making judgments based on my style. Well, if she thought that I was a prissy little girl who couldn't protect herself just because of what I wore, I could easily prove that wrong. I cast a wary glance at her face and she caught my eye. I was just about to start mumbling out the few words I knew in Japanese, thinking that she didn't know much aside from insulting people, as I saw her do just before, when she suddenly piped up, in English. "Yeah, I know. Went to school with those two back in the day, those two are park bums, and not too sure bought that one," she said, in surprisingly good English, though I noticed the slight accent that all the people I had met here had, and instantly I frowned. Another native? -- Not that I don't like the Japanese. I mean, they're great. But I always think they're talking about me behind my back in Japanese, and American and Japanese traditions are just so different; it's hard to relate to them.

I nodded at her brief story, and was slightly taken aback when suddenly there was a hand in front of me. I stared at it like an idiot for a moment as she introduced herself; as a werewolf, I'm not used to touching other people. We don't like to get the scents of humans on ourselves, and we only touch other werewolves when we're crushing their skulls in, or if we trust them enough to share a touch. A touch is an important thing to us, unlike humans. They could wrap themselves around each other and it would be so casually. But much like wolves, any slight movement, any brief touch or flicker of the eyes can mean something different, whether it be a message that they want to kill you, or that they love you. It was a complex system that only a werewolf could understand. But for now, despite my traditions back at home, I'd play this game with this girl, and not draw any attention to myself -- at least until she gave me some information about what she was. So I grasped her hand lightly, trying to keep the distance still and only barely touch her, and I gave a small, awkward shake.

"Kalea Wright," I replied, putting on one of my famous 'good girl' smiles. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

outfit;link!
tags;Kyoko-nyan
credit;table by me <3
wordcount;797

I let it take over
I let it take control

Last edited by clicks on Wed May 18, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 am

"Kalea. Sweet tag." Beck preferred the English tongue. She didn't like Japan, didn't like the customs. She was raised as an American in a Japanese culture. It was strange. She knew both, preferred the English way of life. She lazily placed her hands behind her head and surveyed the girl again, this time with her hawk like sharpness. She was watching everything, as always. She glanced at the old clock tower. "Look, why don't we go get some food or something? I'm starving." Beck looked at the girl in front of her again. "What? Yeah, I know, stranger danger." She laughed to her self. "Eh, so you up to it or not? I've got deadlines. I've gotta meet the . . . my friends at 9." She placed her hands on her hips. She was going to say clan, as in her tiger clan. She always let these things slip. Again, Beck didn't do people. She began to walk out of the park towards a Japanese McDonalds. "Comin'?"
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Wed May 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Behind this pretty face

This girl was still making me nervous as I continued to try and decode her scent. But it was like trying to solve calculus when you've only just mastered multiplication; I didn't know enough parts to solve the problem -- the problem, in this case, being the girl's species. But I knew one thing, and was absolutely certain of it: Whatever this teenager was, it wasn't human. But for now, I couldn't figure out what she was, exactly, and frustration bubbled up inside of me. Usually I was so good at recognizing scents; I could catch the scent of a rogue werewolf and remember it for a long, long time. But this...it was like I'd never seen her species before -- and that scared me. I didn't like not knowing what was out there, not knowing the evil that lurks outside, or maybe just under your skin...

I quickly snapped my attention back to the girl, trying in vain to banish my recent thoughts as tears threatened to drip from my eyes. I forced myself to focus on her as her lips moved, only barely catching what she had said at the last moment. I put on my smile again, cocking my head in an attempt to look more appealing, rather than threatening. (Though, for the record, I'm usually the bait with rogue werewolves. They're not afraid of me. They're just chasing some tail.) "Ah, thank you," I mumbled awkwardly. Sweet tag? I thought silently. I had never heard a native say something so casual, so...american. My eyes narrowed, already picking apart this girl's appearance to get every bit of information I could. It certainly sounded like she had had a lot of time around americans, that much was obvious. My mind was already whirling with theories, most of which were way too ridiculous: She was a stray wolf or cat hiding out in japan after doing something terrible in America, and was hiding her scent -- but that theory was immediately banished as I realized that there had been nearly no action in the werewolf world lately (or at least, none that Kevin had informed me about...)

Which seemed odd...

"Look, why don't we go get some food or something? I'm starving." the girl -- Beck -- asked, and I must have had some sort of look of surprise as I snapped out of my trance, yet again, because she immediately added, "What? Yeah, I know, stranger danger." I scowled. That wasn't what I was worried about; no, definitely not. I could feasibly take on this girl, you know, having eight or so years of experience with fighting. This girl? I'd give her three years. So what was I waiting for? There was no harm in tagging along with her for just one meal -- after all, I could get some more information out of her, then be able to go home with something useful. I'd been here for too long, and nothing was going on. (However, I suspected that Kevin was merely forcing us to stay here so we didn't have to face the stress of home.) As I hesitated again, Beck opened her mouth to speak. "Eh, so you up to it or not? I've got deadlines. I've gotta meet the . . ." -- my eyes brightened as she hesitated, and I instantly began thinking of what she was going to say -- . . my friends at 9." I frowned. Yeah, friends. Right.

As she began walking away, looking over her shoulder to ask if I was coming, I looked down at my outfit and instantly scowled. I seriously needed to change if I was going to some public place. This shirt really did not look good on me. But, with a sigh and a helluva lot of will power, I forced myself to put on another smile, albeit a fake smile, and step quickly after her. A slightly disheveled outfit would make up for what I could learn about her. Anxiety bubbled up inside of me as I followed after her, my human side telling me to run and my wolf side telling me to not back down, even in front of this potentially fatal threat. Where could she be leading me, into an ambush where her buddies were capture me and beat me until I gave them information? I shook the thought from my head. Yeah, right, because that sounded plausible. "As long as you're buying!" I said cheerfully, falling into pace next to the teenager.

outfit;link!
tags;Kyoko-nyan
credit;table by me <3
comments;--
wordcount;749

I let it take over
I let it take control

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Wed May 18, 2011 10:15 pm

"Sure, I got the money." Beck nonchalantly shrugged. She kind of laughed too. Of course she had the money. She couldn't remember a point in time she never had money. It was always available to her. She had the worlds fattest inheritance. She ran a finger through her hair, they were unusually bony. She could feel her own claws under the skins, searching for an outlet.

Beck didn't usually like people, but there was something about this girl. Something in those eyes. No human she had ever met had eyes so . . . so . . . wolf like? Ominous, yet expressive, having infinitely small gestures, probably meaning something she couldn't understand.

The two neared the Japanese equivalent of a McDonald's. Beck barked her order at the cashier and then turned to Kalea.

"Can ya order or do I need to? Ya know, in Japanese?" Beck placed a hand on her hip and and leaned on the corresponding leg, cocking her head, causing her hair to fall away from her neck, revealing a long scar down her neck, given her by a tiger such as herself, going from her neck, down her chest and disappearing down her shirt.

"Whatcha want?" Beck began pulling money from her wallet, which was on a chain hanging from her belt and looping up to where the wallet was stuck in her pocket.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu May 19, 2011 1:46 am

Behind this pretty face

THUNDER BOOMED OUT in the distance, which was an unwelcome sound to me. Thunder meant lightning, and lightning meant storm clouds, and storm clouds meant rain, and rain meant ruined clothes. Though the shirt and jeans I was wearing were nothing special, these heels were vintage, though not couture as I had wished. I would not risk these heels being even more damaged than they already were, by the mud I had so unfortunately managed to step through earlier, which already had me upset. I had managed to get off most of it, but I'd have to get them a good wash with a wipe when I got home.

You may ask me why I love clothes so much, and the answer is simple: it's freeing. It's the one thing in my life where I get to choose what I want, and how I want it. And the endless possibilities of different outfits is amazing. You can have so many different looks with so few pieces of clothing. Fashion has always been there for me, even when my parents were not. Around nine years ago, before Felix took me in, I stumbled upon a Vogue magazine while out shopping. Back then, I slapped on a tee, some jeans and some sneakers, though I'd always had my eye on heels and was always quick to think "oh, that's cute!" or "ew, who would wear that?" when looking at people's outfits. But before I picked up that magazine, I had never really thought that I would be -- could be -- wearing those things. And that's when I went shopping for the first time.

Needless to say, I bought drawers full of clothes -- which isn't to say that I wasted my money, because I most definitely did not. Those hours were the best of my life, having fun with my friends, laughing about other people's clothing choices and making fun of gross clothes. I loved all the different styles, and especially all the different heels; tall, short, bright, dark. But you know what I loved the most? The looks I got from guys. Before, I was just your average girl, who didn't give a damn about her looks. Now? Well now I was beautiful, now I was extraordinary. Now I was special. And so I've been looking into fashion ever since. It's a wonderful part of my life that I wouldn't give up for almost anything.

My eyes flashed to Beck as we entered some sort of Japanese fast food restaurant that resembled an American McDonald's. I scowled; I really hate fast food. It's disgusting, and I hate the fact that other people don't even care about their job. They just slap on some processed meat patty to a bun and call it a cheeseburger. It's upsetting. But I swallow my repulsion, wishing for some fresh deer to eat off of instead of...this. I step up to the counter beside the girl and watch carefully as she orders, her lips moving with smooth precision, foreign Japanese words slipping from her mouth easily, as if she were adding 2 + 2. So she knew both Japanese and English, huh? And pretty well too. Impressive. I turned to the man at the register, give a warm smile and ask for an iced tea. Surprisingly, he understands my language and nods, tapping it into the register. But what did I expect, a whole country filled with people who could speak Japanese, but nothing else? If so, then I was alot dumber than I thought I was.

However, the good thing was that I knew this guy didn't know much English, I could see it in his eyes and the puzzled look he gave when Beck and I spoke to each other. This was convenient, especially since my next question shouldn't be heard by another's ears. My mind was still alive with memories as I vaguely remembered the last time Felix and I had Shifted and run through the wilderness together. It had been a long time ago, and my skin was itching with the urge to Shift and run around, hunt some deer. The wolf inside me screamed for freedom, and I was sad to say that I couldn't give it that -- yet. Though it was time for my Shift, I had work to be done. But I still really did want to stretch my legs, feel the wind through my fur, feel the life drain from my prey as I bit down on their throats. So I supposed it was no wonder when my question slipped off my tongue without me even thinking. "So, where do you usually go off to to Shift?

outfit;link!
tags;Kyoko-nyan
credit;table by me <3
comments;--
wordcount;777

I let it take over
I let it take control

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 am

"Where do you go to shift?"

The words echoed in Beck's head. She remained composed, but still was worried. She then thought. She must be a shifter too, but . . . Can I trust her? I guess I have to now . . .

Beck grabbed her sack of food of the counter and walked out of the restaurant, motioning for Kalea to follow. She walked down the road and back out by her house, a LONG walk, so they reached a deep forest out back of Leigh Manor in about thirty minutes. Beck climbed up a tree. Soon, clothed began to fall from the tree to the ground. a black and white tail was visible hanging from the tree, a white bengal tiger's face peered down from the tree at the girl on the ground.

"Your turn." Beck practically whispered. "What monster has infested your soul."

Beck wasn't usually too keen on shifting. Well, maybe she was. It is a bitter sweet feeling to her. She loves it, but it just proves how different she is from everyone, why no one will ever love her. She loves herself most when she is a tiger. That's when she is alone, truly, no drama, no love, no nothing. Just Beck.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Fri May 20, 2011 2:18 am

Behind this pretty face

AS A WEREWOLF, I had learned to decipher many of the signs that someone was guilty, or uncomfortable. The slightest flicker of the eyes, the smallest hesitation, instantly awoke the detective inside me. Often, wolves would lie to me when I asked them if they'd seen a rogue, and I'd come to pick up on the signs that they were lying, though many had learned to lie with a straight face -- it kind of comes in handy when you go around raping girls and killing them for a living, as we'd often seen rogues do. (Though I have seen some that keep a low profile, there just aren't that many of them.) It was a handy tool, especially in interrogation, when trying to find precious information out; it tells you when to hit them, and when not to.

So I suppose it came as no surprise when I looked at the girl, and she hesitated for a second before leading me off in a direction, motioning at me to follow. For a brief moment, I didn't move; there was nothing that told me I could trust this girl. She could very well be leading me into a trap. Or she could be looking for a better place to give me some information. Either way, I'd have to follow her in order to find out. And if she brought out a couple of her weird-scented friends, there was a can of whoop-ass that would be opened. Cautiously, I took a step forward, then another, and another until I was trotting off after her. Irritation sparked off of me as I realized that she was leading me which, in werewolf terms, classified her as the leader here. So I picked up my pace until I was next to her -- at least now we were equals, and I was not the follower. (Hierarchy is very important to us, which is what other species of Shifters will never understand. It's a bond that links only us wolves together.)

The walk was a long one, and as much as I tried to enjoy the scenery, I couldn't keep my eyes off the girl. My fists were clenched at my sides, nails digging into my palms so hard I could almost smell blood, every instinct screaming at me that I was stepping straight into a trap. And I almost gave into them; as I looked over at the girl, I had the sudden thought to just slam her into the ground and demand that she tell me everything. The thought made me snort in amusement. That was certainly something Felix would do; 'to hell with patience, let's just slam this guy's head into a wall until he tells me everything!' I scowled at the thought of Felix, and I wished in vain that he was here with me, protecting me, guiding me like he always did. But no, I had to go and do everything by myself like I always did. I stared at the ground as I walked, mentally kicking myself for getting into this mess. If I had just stayed home and drank the coffee from the shitty espresso maker there, then I wouldn't have to be doing this.

I shivered; I couldn't help it, the cold was getting to me. And as you may have guessed, werewolves don't actually have fur under their skin, so we aren't protected from these harsh environments, however much you wish we were that stereotypical. (And no, we don't only Shift on full moons. If you thought that, clear your mind of all you think you know about werewolves and we'll go from there.) I looked over at Beck, who didn't seem to mind the weather at all. Not that I was surprised; she was used to these cold climates, I was certain. And she was lucky, because I was out here freezing my ass off in five inch heels and a sleeveless shirt. I scowled, and crossed my arms in an attempt to warm myself up. Nearly half an hour and she still hadn't told me anything. I was extremely tempted to turn to her and say something rude and unlike me, but I held my tongue.

It was a good idea, too, because now we were headed toward a forest. My eyes brightened, my mood lifted, my wolf side bubbling up inside me with excitement. I tried to force it back down, but the sight of this forest, along with the itching sensation to Shift was nearly overwhelming. And the cold, oh the cold would feel wonderful running through my fur, providing a slight chill as I flew through the forests, as quick as a whip. I breathed in deeply, and let out a long exhale, absorbing the fresh scent of pine and oak. Even caged between trees, I felt so free, so much like myself. I could be who I wanted here, without a care in the world. Then I glanced down at Beck, and instantly my mood plummeted. Well, one care, one big care. Snapping out of my trance, I whipped my head side to side, nostrils flaring as I tried to detect the sign of any others around here, but the only scents I got were the smells of nature: squirrels, rabbits, mice, leaves -- none of which were showing themselves. As I glanced around, I noticed that I didn't see one animal, all away in their dens, as if hiding from some sort of predator...

Suddenly, Beck hauled herself up into a tree, and I backpedaled and glanced up into the tree, but she was covered by the leaves, hidden from sight. Briefly, paranoia crept into my mind, but I pushed it away; this girl, even if she was a complete idiot, wouldn't be stupid enough to drag me out here, then try to ambush me right in front of my face. So something else obviously had to be going on. My mind was a mess as it tried to find explanations for the girl's behaviour, but it didn't have to search for long; pieces of clothing began drifting down from the tree, getting caught on the branches. I froze. She was Shifting? In a tree? Panic rose to my throat, and I was about to call up and ask if she was alright, when a cat poked its head out and stared at me. I stared at it like a dumbass for a long moment, slowly breathing in and out as I looked at the cat. The funny thing is, the only thing I was thinking was aren't tigers supposed to be orange?

"Your turn," the white tiger whispered, voice oddly human, but also so...un-human. I blinked multiple times. "What monster has infested your soul?" Monster? I thought to myself, cocking my head slightly questioningly. My turn for what? Then it hit me: she wanted me to Shift. Right here? I gulped. I didn't trust this girl; she could come and attack me in the middle of my Shift, when I was most vulnerable. She could kill me. But my inner wolf didn't seem to mind; it was like a dog waiting for a bone: impatient as hell. I frowned, then took a few steps back, before turning and padding off in an attempt to find somewhere to Shift. I hated Shifting in front of people, even Felix. There's something about being in that state that is just so...unnatural. Except it is natural -- for me, anyway. For all werewolves it's natural. But I would hate for someone to see me like that, naked and sweating and grunting in agony. It just wasn't appealing at all -- it was disgusting, in a way.

Once I found a nice little clearing that fit my criteria, I stripped down, throwing my clothes over to the side, not caring to fold them up neatly right now. Then I got down on all fours and focused. It took a while for my Shift to begin, but once it did, I almost wanted it to stop, something I felt everytime I Shifted. My fingers elongated into paws, thumb shifting to become a dewclaw. Claws peeled their way up through my skin on all four paws. The process slowly worked its way up my body, my leg muscles rearranging along with the bones. Briefly, my shoulder bones popped out of place, then pushed themselves back into place. I let out a growl of pain. My jaw unhinged as fangs made their appearance known, overlapping my human teeth, then my jaw pulled itself back together. My ears pulled themselves up toward the top of my head while my snout was forming, mouth elongating into a muzzle. Soon after, my spine stretched out, creating a tail. I sighed in relief as fur began to sprout up all over my body, presenting a strange tingling effect.

And then, the process was over, after roughly seven minutes. I panted, stretching my forelegs out, pain and stress slowly fading away. I perked my ears, then wagged my tail a few times. Once my stretching was done, I began to pick my way precariously back to Beck, hackles on my back raising like spikes. A low growl rumbled in my throat, and I had to repeatedly force it away as I stepped over to the tree. I stayed a good distance back, so that even if she wanted to, she couldn't jump out and land on me, squashing me into the ground. I let out a quiet yelp, my eyes betraying only the slightest amount of concern.

outfit;link!
tags;Kyoko-nyan
credit;table by me <3
comments; So many words omfg
wordcount;1588

I let it take over
I let it take control

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Fri May 20, 2011 2:33 am

The blonde dame began to walk away from the tree Beck was in, obviously looking for a place to shift. About seven to eight minutes later a wolf appeared in front of the tree, obviously looking for Beck to pop out to see her. This in fact wasn't the case. Beck had climbed out of the tree and was now standing behind it's large trunk, sharpening her claws. Picking up on the wolf's scent she poked her head around the trunk and surveyed the healthy looking wolf. She smirked a menacing tiger-ish smirk.

"Miss me?" She let out a half laugh/half growl. "A wolf. Sweet."
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sat May 21, 2011 7:56 pm

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks) Kalea11

The days drag on . . . (Me and Clicks) Amialone1

ooc; I'm aware of how short this is, but I have absolutely no muse and I'm busy so thar.

[bMY[/b] eyes narrowed as the cat poked its head out, a grin appearing on its snout. I took another step back, lowering my head threateningly. I said nothing -- could say nothing -- as I watched the cat with wary eyes. I offered only a low growl at Beck's question, still curious as to how she could speak within her forms. It was odd, I thought, that the vocal cords had hardly changed at all, while my own were morphed into that of wolf's. I myself could not speak within forms, nor could any other Shifter that I knew of, and this perplexed me to the point where my head hurt. I lifted her tail aggressively.

Last edited by clicks on Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh, c'mon. I don't bite." Beck chuckled. "Usually."

Beck began to jog through the forest. "C'MON!"

The scenery was beautiful. Green trees, a green, cool floor, and plush shrubbery. Eventually she happened upon a glistening pool. Beck bent down for a drink.

"This is where I come." The words rolled off her tongue. She didn't like this feeling. Trust. Why did she have it. For this stranger?
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Mon May 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I TRIED TO LOOK TOUGH, I really did, but this forest, the sense that I was alone brought back so many terrible memories that made me quiver from head to tail. Briefly the images flashed through my mind, so horrendous I had to stop in my tracks to calm myself down. The rough touch of his hand, the hunger in his eyes, his laugh...oh God, his laugh. It was rough, disgusting. It sent shivers down my spine just thinking about it. Then the blood. The image only had to pass through my mind once before I felt the need to vomit. I swallowed my revulsion, and forced my breathing to go back to normal, taking a few slow deep breaths before I steeled myself and pulled myself back up to Beck, staying a few paces behind her. I let a low whimper escape my jaws. I longed for comfort, preferably in the arms of Ko...

Wait. I stopped myself again. Ko. Did I just say Ko? I gulped and mentally kicked myself. I didn't mean Ko. I meant Felix. I wanted to be in the arms of Felix, lying next to him, kissing him. I scowled. Everytime I tried to imagine Felix, it was Ko's face instead. Fear engulfed me, but fear for what was a mystery. I gulped and looked up at Beck, hackles erected all the way. I slowly pushed myself forward, forced myself to go after her, but that worry still followed, no matter how quickly I padded. One question ran through my mind over and over: Do I really want to be with Ko?

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Beck lead an obviously reluctant Kalea through the forest. The narrowness of the trees almost instantaneously vanished as they came upon a great opening. A great lake was in the center. Beck trotted over and lowered her head to the water. She laid down as she drank, not typical. If anywhere but here she would be up, alert, and ready to jump, but it wasn't like that here. She feared nothing within these woods. It was quite the opposite. They feared her. She had made a name for herself and worked her way to the top of her clan. Only one thing did she truly fear. The panther clan that lived in these woods as well. She did not fear now because, though the clan was wretched, it would not do any less then a respectable fight. Fair warning and preparation time. Of course, if the panthers saw anything other than the tigers, then the was no such respect, but seeing as the tigers "run" the eco-system of this wood, they must be in all respects, as to prevent the entire forest from turning on the clan.

"Come." Beck said. "Drink." Beck continued to lap up water. She then saw how strange the day had been. Beck, not much of a people person, had confronted a stranger and showed her the most sacred of places to all shifters in this part of Japan. Actually, both the panther and tiger clans were made up entirely of shifters. Actually, Beck knew the boys who were taunting her in the park. The huskier one, charming and silent, but smart toungued when he did speak, the one who had sat and said nothing, recieveing the retreating friend as Beck had batted him down, was none other than the leader of the panther clan, Ayuko. The other boys, excluding the bum, were all members of the clan as well, and they all knew full well that she was the leader of her clan of tiger-shifters. In their clans, the two were named and treated different. Ayuko was Kurai, Beck was Hikari. Their meanings? Dark and light, respectively. She laughed to herself at the wolf's over cautiousness. Thinking of her position in this wood she reassured her comrade.

"Trust me. Nothing will hurt you. Just - - don't stray too far." The panthers would surely fall on a friend of tigers if straying too far from some tiger or another of the clan, so it'd be best if Kalea stayed close. Definitely best.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Fri May 27, 2011 1:24 am

IT WAS STRANGE BEING LED, especially by a cat. My disdain was clear on my face as I followed angrily; by agreeing to follow her, I was saying that she was the dominant one, the wiser one, the more responsible one. I bared my fangs to the ground furiously, as if the grass would recoil and repair my already damaged ego. I huffed, looking over at the trees, planning out escape routes to clear my mind -- of course, that didn't last long. All around me were trees that had to end someplace, and wolves easily outrun tigers so I could get away easily. I scowled at the thought, looking down at my paws as I tried to busy my mind with something else, which was getting increasingly difficult. Beck said nothing as we walked, which made the whole journey that much more agonizing. The only sound around us was the quiet pad of my paws on the dirt, and the more heavy footfalls of the tiger ahead of me. Those minute sounds themselves seemed to echo through the whole forest, alerting everything in it of our presence.

Being a wolf had always given me a sense of ruling hierarchy over everything in the forest, over the squirrels and the mice. I had always felt like the top predator, like I was the best, and that feeling comforted me; it always had. No competition was easier than the alternative, which is one of the reasons I had stayed in the Pack with Felix. Sure, I had to obey my alpha, which was difficult for me at first, but after awhile, he grew on me, just as I had grown on him. He lets me go off like this, and he gives me freedom, which is very comforting. It reminds me of when it was just Felix and I -- except, there are alot more people now. It's nice, and fun. Everyone is like family to me. The thought made me sigh wistfully, and my mind filled with images of home, along with it images of Nick, standing tall, laughing. I imagined him getting thrown onto the ground, with Felix slamming his fist into his nose. The thought made me scowl. But then I remembered him kissing me...

I nearly ran into Beck, and I blinked up at her, then at the surrounding environment. The trees thinned out, revealing a rather appealing lake. I was about run up and grab a drink, throat dry, but I waited for Beck to go first, watching as she gingerly lapped up some water. I slowly walked over and lapped up some myself, watching her cautiously out of the corner of my eye. "Trust me. Nothing will hurt you. Just - - don't stray too far." I glanced up at her as she said this. Well, that makes it all the more tempting...

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum