Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~

2 posters

Go down

*Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~ Empty *Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:52 am

FIVE MONTHS LATER. . .

Shiromi strolled the isles of the super store arm-in-arm with Terra Louise Smith, his current girlfriend. She was very attractive--long brunette locks with the slightest form of wave, that fall to the small of her back in straight, smooth layers. Her eyes were a dull green with flints of hazel or maybe even brown within the iris. Terra's lips were full, and glossed, and her cheeks were high, defined, and extremely flattering. She usually wore something petite and pretty; maybe flowy. She was the whole package, Brains, Beauty, and Brawn. But Shiromi wasn't happy with her. Still, he continued to date the girl, hoping he'd get over his past. She was helping him with that. That's how they'd met--through SHiromi's therapy. And she was happy with him, but it just wasn't the same on the other side.

Takeshi was still somewhere, haunting Shiromi's farthest memories.

And SOMETHING was still there.

--

Kirimei walked the isles with Toshimo, Dragging him to her aide to help Shiromi move into his new apartment. IT was nice--Large, roomy, a Master bedroom, a trundle bed, and a fold out couch and the like. A bathroom and three closets, an office and a laundry room. There was also an attractive PAtio out back. And they were out grocery shopping, and also browsing the furnature and so on.

They never expected destiny's next collision.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~ Empty Re: *Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~

Post  clicks Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 pm

*Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~ Takeshi1-1

Dull violet eyes scoured the various shelves of the market, barely focusing on the details. His hands were stuffed into the pockets of his jeans, hair long and messy. His jeans were slightly oversized, hanging down, revealing more than he'd like to be revealed. Whatever. He slowly walked along the isles, fingers lightly tracing the boxes and jars stocked on the shelves. He didn't know what he was looking for, had forgotten awhile ago, but he knew that he was hungry, and so he was here. Normally, he'd have gone out hunting and avoided others, but it was getting really cold out, and the animals had left. And something had told him to head to the market instead...He scowled, brushing off the thought. It was probably nothing. Nothing.

Takeshi had really let himself go in the past few months: he hadn't bothered to cut his hair, or even wash it very often. It'd become routine; wake up, eat, write, eat, write, eat, sleep, then it started again. He didn't really eat much, however. Usually it was just a bite or two of something. He scowled, thoughts wandering to the crumpled letters in his pocket, wondering if they'd ever be delivered. He doubted it. Usually they were just scribbles onto a piece of paper, nothing really legible. Perhaps if he'd stop writing them, stop dwelling so much on the past, maybe then he could forgive himself. But he knew that wasn't going to happen. He kept writing, kept telling himself about how much of an ass he was. He knew he wasn't going to forgive himself, not until Shiromi forgave him. But shouldn't he stop hating himself? he thought suddenly, stopping and leaning against a wall. Shiromi was obviously done with him, and he wasn't coming back. Takeshi needed to accept that.

But he couldn't. He knew he couldn't. He didn't want to let Shiromi go, he never did. He would rather torture himself with the memories of the boy than forgive himself and forget Shiromi. No, he would never forget Shiromi, because he held onto that small hope that maybe, someday, somehow, Shiromi would forgive him and come back to him. He kept telling himself that, over and over again as he stepped through the store, letting his feet bring him wherever they liked. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing. If he could just get Shiromi off his mind, just for an hour...Takeshi growled as he ran into someone, quickly recoiling, holding back an angry hiss. Some girl had run into him, with a guy next to her. He mumbled something unintelligible and brushed past her.

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~ Empty Re: *Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:40 pm

"Takeshi?"

Kirimei blinked, as did Toshimo.
"Is that you?" The girl came again, stepping a few paces after him.
"When the hell did you come back here?" Toshimo snarled, frowning.
Kirimi, on the other hand, was light, and kind. She'd forgiven him, mostly. Other than for what he did to Kyoko, and what he did to Shiromi.
"Wow. It's been a while."
"I was hoping it'd be longer."
"Tosh, hush... Go find Shiromi or something. Find out what he needs next. " The tall, dark hair man frowned, and stalked off. But Toshimo looked different. His hair was short, and didn't toil in his face any longer. And he was taller.

"So, Takeshi, How've you been...?" Kirimei smiled. She looked nice. Her hair was longer, or so it seemed, but it was a bit hard to tell--it was up in a long, lovely fishtail braid. She was taller, but not by much. She looked altogether older now, though. And she was using all will in her to remain happy and quaint.

"Not going to lie... we've missed you."
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:59 pm

*Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* ~For Clicky, Kyo-bb and I. <3~ Takeshi1-1

Takeshi disregarded the collision altogether, thoughts back on things he didn't want them to be on. He wanted to think about something happy, like food or some other bullshit. Yes, happy thoughts. He mumbled to himself as he walked away. But a small voice snapped him out of his little trance, and he reluctantly turned, blinking at the girl before him. Did he know her? He glanced over at the man next to her. Was that...? No...no way. He whimpered, looking at the two. Kirimei and Toshimo. Kirimei looked good; she'd done well for herself. And she was still so sweet. Toshimo, on the other hand, was obviously pissed off at Takeshi's sudden reappearance. Takeshi shrugged off his insults. Whatever. What did he care what that guy thought? His eyes wandered back to Kirimei, giving her a once over. She looked different. Older. Better.

He hardly listened to what she said at all. Asked him how he'd been or something. It wasn't important. That is, until mention of Shiromi came up. Takeshi froze, imagining Shiromi in his mind. That little, happy boy. How was he now? How did he look now? Takeshi's jaw set hard. "Shiromi's here...?" he asked quietly. He didn't want Shiromi seeing him like this, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to see Shiromi yet. Not when he was so..unprepared. He looked away, at the ground, ignoring Kirimei. And if he did run into Shiromi? He scowled. That'd be bad. He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't see Shiromi. "I...should go."

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 pm

"Hey." Kirimi took another step after him. She rested a hand on his shoulder tenderly.
"I know you don't want to run into Shiro after everything that happened. But... stop by sometime, alright? Shiromi had a gig next Thursday night if you're not busy. He's singing. I'm not sure about Toshimo, and the others, but I'd love to see you there. Okay?" She tugged a card from her purse and handed it to him.
"Please come, Takeshi. It would mean a lot." It would possibly provide the slightest glimmer of hope.

"Please." She managed another smile.

And then she was gone.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Takeshi flinched at her touch, nearly slapping her arm away. He resisted the urge, however, and merely looked away from her, not wanting to meet her eyes. She said something about Shiromi having a gig at some place, and handed him a card. He stared dumbfounded at the card, not quite registering what was going on. What was the card for? Where was the gig again...? He scowled, looking up at her. "I don't..." he mumbled, but she was gone. He blinked, and stuffed the card back into his pocket along with the crumpled papers, and stepped out of the store as quickly as he could.

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:17 pm

So, that Thursday night, at Kurogashi, one of Tokyo's hottest clubs, Shiromi found himself in the back dressing room, running over his four songs with Terra. They ran through the chords and the like on the Uk, the Guitar, and the keys, tuning each instrument for performances. And it was soon time. Terra pulled Shiromi into a quick kiss, which he made no attempt to complement on the stages side, and then he made his way out. The spot lights meshed upon him, making him awkwardly obvious to the naked eye. He sighed, and smiled.

And he began with a smooth, casual introduction, told a bit about himself, introduced Terra as his Girlfriend, and then kicked off the show on his Uk with "This is the stuff" By Francesca Batestelli. And he was good. Really good. Terra sang harmonies and the like, playing her guitar along with his Uk. It was lovely.

And so, the night kicked off.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 pm

The card lay on the table, a lamp hanging over it and illuminating the letters imprinted onto the paper. Takeshi's violet eyes stared down at it. It was a a half hour until the show was supposed to start, and he still hadn't made his mind up. Nearly every part of him screamed at him to go to that show, to see Shiromi, to apologize for everything. He needed to explain to Shiromi. But the rational part of him told him to forget about Shiromi. That boy was only torturing Takeshi, forcing him back to alcohol. Takeshi knew which side he should listen to, but they were right: your heart always seems to win over your head. He had to go to that show, and he had to talk to Shiromi. He didn't care what everyone thought -- hell, he didn't care what Shiromi thought, as long as he understood what happened six months ago. And if he didn't forgive Takeshi...then that was it. Takeshi would stop trying. He would revert to alcohol, or whatever, and live with it. Because that's what he always did. And old habits die hard.

Quickly now, he showered, shaved, picked out some clothes (which, might I point out, closely resembled the outfit he was wearing when he and Shiromi met) and combed his hair, which looked really, really long. Like, shaggy. He scowled, contemplating chopping some of it off, but dismissed the thought. His hands were shaky and the cut would probably wind up being really uneven. It was better to see Shiromi with shaggy hair than with a giant bald spot in the back of his head. Takeshi eyed himself in the mirror. He looked messy, even after cleaning himself up. His eyes were still slightly red, and his hair was everywhere and he was not...right. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, considering once again not going to the show. No, he told himself. No, he'd done all this, and he was going to go, whether he wanted to or not. He trotted out the bathroom door, snatching up his cigarettes on the kitchen counter, along with his keys and the card Kirimei had given him.

Shit, he growled, eying the clock on the dashboard as he turned on his car. Ten past seven, meaning the show had already started. Oh well. Fashionably late. Not like Shiromi would care anyway. But, despite this, Takeshi went ten over the speed limit, narrowly avoiding a ticket, trying to get to the show as quickly as possible. He actually took a wrong turn, winding up in a really weird part of town, but quickly turned himself around and righted his direction, mumbling a string of profanity all the while. He stepped on the gas, then on the brake quickly, stopping in front of the club. Or cafe. Or whatever it was. He didn't really care, to be honest. He didn't really care that he had parked in a no-parking zone, either. Wasn't his problem. He quickly stepped out of his car, slamming the door behind him, then jogging to the door, rehearsing what he was going to say in his head. Oh, this was going to be a long night...

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Shirmoi trailed onto the next song. Jar of hearts.

And it was perfect timing. His eyes went hollow when he saw the door in the back of the club open to reveal a familiar face--it was Takeshi. He frowned. And the song burst out , smooth and strong. This was real. This was how he felt. And her remembered, this song held the last words he'd ever said to Takeshi.

'Who do you think you are?'

He closed his eyes as he sang, not wanting to see what anyone's reaction to his song would be. He didn't want anyone to think this was aimed at them. Well, other than Takeshi, of course.

Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Takeshi blinked as he stepped into the club, blinking a few times to adjust to the low light. He looked around, eyes automatically finding the bar. He frowned, shaking his head. No, he needed to go at this sober, however much he wanted to take a few shots. His eyes found the stage as music started and he saw Shiromi there, caught Shiromi's eye. Takeshi opened his mouth to say something, anything but no noise came. He shut his mouth, biting his lip hard. An unfamiliar melody came up, followed by Shiromi's voice -- his smooth voice that Takeshi had missed so much. Takeshi watched him, teeth biting down on his lip. He could hardly stand to watch Shiromi, but he knew he couldn't look away. Shiromi...with his blonde hair glowing gold in the light, looking amazing.

Takeshi frowned at Shiromi, listening to the lyrics. Shiromi put so much emotion into the song, as if he'd been through all that pain... And he had. Takeshi's lip quivered, and he glanced away briefly. Shit. He promised himself he wouldn't show any emotions, no matter what he felt. He just needed to see Shiromi and apologize, talk to him. He doubted Shiromi would listen, but he had to try. He had to try. Takeshi leaned against the back wall, watching Shiromi. Had he really done this to Shiromi..? He swallowed as the song began to end, wondering if he could really just walk up to Shiromi and ask to talk to him. His stomach dropped at that thought, anxiety flooding over him. He hesitated, contemplating saying something or just leaving..

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:49 am

Shiromi inhaled sharply, opening his eyes. Man, he couldn't help himself. His eyes warbled to Takeshi. His chest lurched, and something burbled in the depths of his throat. What the hell? Wait, could it be that...

Did he still love him?

No.

The music stated up for his next song, and he began on the chords of the next song. His eyes fluttered shut once more, and his head rose toward the ceiling. The lights dimmed, and a ring of light formed around Shiromi. And he sang.

"Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now"
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum