Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Post Your Characters here.

Go down

Please Post Your Characters here. Empty Please Post Your Characters here.

Post  Katsu Hisato Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Name: Sora Kobayashi

Age (if I were a human): Twenty-Four

Personality: As the third seat of squad six Sora Kobayashi acts collected and sometimes indifferent. Sora is known to act apathetically towards others. Sora is calm, even when in the face of great danger. Sora values chivalry and loyalty more than his life; he'd cary out any order given to him. Sora could possibly be descrbed as dispassionite; he would never allow his emotions to interfere with his duties as a third seat. Although he'd never say it aloud, he has a strong admiration for his captain.

Appearance: Sora Kobayashi stands at 5'10" which is only slightly shorter than his captain, Byakuya. Sora hair and eye color are both fairly unusual, his hair is bright pink and his eyes are a deep blue. Sora wears the regular Soul Reaper uniform with the exception of the white scarf he wears around his neck, (perhaps in an attempt to look more like his captain.)
Sora:
Please Post Your Characters here. Anime_samurai-t2

Biography: Sora's early life was fairly easy; he was born into a wealthy family in one of Rukongai's nicest districts. Ones he reached proper age he enrolled in the Shinō Academy. He quickly advanced to the head of his class. Sora graduated quicker than most other shinigami, thus had no trouble becoming a seated officer. He starded in squad eleven as a fifteenth seat, but quickly found Zaraki's barbaric attituda and battle lus appauling, so he applied to get his squad changed. It so happens he was transferred to squad six, which he found himself quite at home in. After years within the squad Sora reached third seat, the highest available rank. Once he attained his new rank he strived to become stronger and learned his bankai, Sukaiburūrōtasu.

Zanpakutō:

Release Command- 'Bloom

Shikai- Rōtasu
Please Post Your Characters here. Maxsweapon

Bankai- Sukaiburūrōtasu

Squad: Six

Important Details: Sora is an expert Zanjutsu and Kidō.
(My shikai's and bankai's powers are undefined until I further discuss them with my Zanpakutō.)
Katsu Hisato
Katsu Hisato

Back to top Go down

Please Post Your Characters here. Empty Re: Please Post Your Characters here.

Post  Katsu Hisato Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Name: Arturo San Nicolas

Species: Arrancar

Personality:

Appearance:

Biography:

Important Details:

(To be filled out later.)
Katsu Hisato
Katsu Hisato

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: