Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club)

4 posters

Go down

*OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club) Empty *OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club)

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:34 am

Tamaki Suoh: Yukie Tsubasa
Kyoya Ootori: Kyoko Umehito
Haruhi Fujioka:
Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka:
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka:
Hikaru Hitachiin:
Kaoru Hitachiin:

I AM ACCEPTING 5 CHARACTERS PLAYING AS THEMSELVES! NO SHIFTERS, NO MYTHICAL CREATURES!! ONLY HUMANS!!

Kyoko Umehito as Herself
1: Yukie Tsubasa
2: Rioku Amoko
3: Mizuki Miazaki
4:
5:

Last edited by Kyoko Umehito on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

*OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club) Empty Re: *OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club)

Post  clicks Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 am

If it's possible, I'd like to join as my character Rioku Amoko. I can post a character form for her if you'd like.
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

*OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club) Empty Re: *OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club)

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:33 pm

(( OOC: I would like to play as Yukie Tsubasa, and Tamaki Suoh. Considering the forum is small now, we need to fill as many slots as we can. ))
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*OPEN* Just Another Day With the Host Club (Ouran High School Host Club) Empty Joining.

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:05 pm

@Rioku Yes I would very much like it if you'd do that! I will put you down as a character!! Smile

@Yukie Yes, you may be Tamaki as well as yourself, I will put you down.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:21 pm

(( OOC: Hehe it's funny because I can make you allow me. Just kidding! I wouldn't do that~! lol Wink ))
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 pm

You can just call me clicks <3
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:23 am

(( OOC: And me, Yukie, Obviously))
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MizukiJinx Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:02 am

id like to join as my character Mizuki Miazaki
MizukiJinx
MizukiJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 am

Got it! Glad to have ya!! Smile

Last edited by Kyoko Umehito on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:21 am

Hey guys, if ya'll aren't really interested in Ouran and would still like to join a RolePlay, go into Original RolePlays and click on New Plotline. Then, click on life on the surface. Love to have you guys join that one as well! Smile
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum