Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Super

2 posters

Go down

Living Super Empty Living Super

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon May 02, 2011 12:18 am

Hey!! I decided I'd start a superhero based roleplay for superhero lovers (and not).

Positions:

Leader: (Kyoko Umehito) Jennifer Grayson, daughter of Nightwing (the original Robin). No super human powers, simply highly agile and a total tech nerd. Can hack practically anything, mainly very serious and quiet, as was taught to her by "Uncle" Bruce (in reference to Bruce Wayne [first batman, Dick Grayson, her father, is batman now that Wayne has retired]). Goes by Nightwing. Sweet spot for Collin (superboy), though is constantly claiming relationships outside of the "job" only.

Team:
Keep in mind we can start with any number and discover more members later, I'm just giving you options.

Cassandra West, daughter to Kid Flash (former side kick to the Flash), a science prodigy, as her father, and completely and utterly competitive and immature. Team's laughter source. Has super speed and wears goggles, that have telescopic functions. Goes by Kid Flash. Love/hate relationship with

Akita Ahm, niece to Aqualad (former side kick of Aqua Man), is very stable. She enjoys a good joke and loves to laugh. She is extremely light hearted and loves everyone on her team. Very hard to get her down, but when she's down, it may take her a while to get back up. Breathes underwater, manipulates water, and speaks with water creatures. Goes by Aqua. Sweet spot for no one ATM.

Collin Kent, son of Superboy (clone of Superman), has a raging temper. Doesn't like to be told what to do if it isn't from Jenni. Has super strength, infrared vision, and leaps tall buildings. Goes by Superboy. Sweet spot for Jenni, even though he knows she won't accept it.

Derek Lance, nephew to Black Canary, fun-loving, smart butt. Skilled in martial arts, as is Jenni, and is know for his Aunt's Canary Cry, shattering amazing objects, in usable when mouth covered. Love/hate relationship with Cassy.

All five attend Gotham City Academy.

Let's go!! (You make take more than one to start if you'd like. You may be asked to give one up later if another person would like to join.)
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Living Super Empty Re: Living Super

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon May 02, 2011 2:36 am

((I wanna join In a few! o3o))
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon May 02, 2011 3:23 am

((OOC: I'm just going to start it, feel free to join at anytime with any still available characters.))

Jenni groaned as she rolled out of her bed. She rubbed her eyed and slid her glasses onto her face. Her long brown hair flowed around her face, shoulders, and down her back. Her green eyes reduced to slits as she turned on the light. She changed into her usual, off job attire, short jean shorts and a tight fit, black t-shirt. She put on lime green high tops and pulled a brush through her hair. She looked in the full length mirror on the back of her door.

"Jennifer Grayson, future Batman." She smiled. Her future sounded nice. She opened the door and walked down the hall to the kitchen, where it was no surprise to her to find everyone already there. Cassy and Derek were bickering as always, Akita ran over to embrace her, and Collin was attempting to break up the bickering, to no avail.

"Hey, Akita." Jenni sighed, half awake. "Collin, what's goin' on with my little problem causers?" She could have sworn his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Up to the usual, who's better, or something new this time? You know I don't like change." The last sentence was fiercely aimed at Cassy and Derek. She knew the two would promptly shut up, as always. This was her dog house. She was the rottweiler and they were the misfit puppies she took under her wing, erm, paw I guess.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum