Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature]

2 posters

Go down

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Empty so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature]

Post  clicks Mon May 02, 2011 3:27 pm

WARNING: The following thread may contain material that some may find disturbing and/or mature. Don't like it, don't look.

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Takeshi1-1

Boy you taste good to me
Guys like you make history

If there was anything Takeshi had learned from his years as a police officer, it was never to let anyone know what you're thinking. And he did that well, which was why he was an undercover police officer. He did his job well, and he liked it -- up until his last case. He'd done hundreds of undercover cases, but never one like this. It was like a movie; a long lost brother that you hardly remember, if you remember them at all, comes back into your life after eighteen years. How often does that actually happen? Almost never. The hardest part, however, was trying to look happy around everyone, trying to look like he belonged, when deep down inside he had this secret trying to claw its way out. Or maybe the hardest part was acting like he was actually related to Kirimei -- that was difficult. For the most part, they were nothing alike, and they looked nothing alike either.

But the easiest part was pretending to fall in love with Shiromi.

The steady pounding of his shoes on the ground offered some comfort as Takeshi made his way toward Shiromi's apartment, shoving away the anxiety that bubbled up inside of him. He was nervous, yes, but he didn't let it show, especially not as he jogged up the stairs, and butterflies flared up in his stomach. Then suddenly he was in front of Shiromi's door. Now he hesitated, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. His gun was tucked safely against the small of his back, and knowing that somehow made him even more anxious. He slowly lifted his arm to knock, but stopped himself for another long moment. His thoughts shifted from his plan to his past, to what he had done to Shiromi. He scowled, jaw set hard. He had betrayed him, and probably torn him to pieces. Unless he hadn't heard yet... No. Takeshi was confident that someone would have told him already, either Kyoko or Toshimo or Migami or someone.

And now he had to pay for his mistakes, even if he had done it for his job. He glanced down at the ground, leaning against the wall. He wanted desperately to bring out a cigarette here and smoke away his worries, like he always did -- though more than anything he wanted to run. It was so unlike him but now he wanted to run away from his problems like a coward, lock them up in a chest and never ever think about them again. But he knew he would think about them again -- at least, this one. He'd most definitely be thinking about this problem again. In fact, he couldn't get it off his mind. He ate, slept, dreamt with this one problem on his mind. Though, the more he thought about it, the less he felt that this was a problem. Maybe it was a blessing, rather than a mistake. Maybe this whole case was a blessing given to him.

Come on, he whispered to himself, trying to boost up his confidence. But no matter how hard he tried, he was still so reluctant, and he could hardly bring himself over to the door again. Why? he asked himself silently. Why does this have to happen to me? Despite his recent thoughts, he was now feeling that this case was given to him by the devil himself. It was torture. Everything was torture. His feelings were torture. His thoughts were torture. He could have taken his gun and shot himself right there out of pure frustration. But he contained himself, like he always did. He held in his emotions, like he always did. That was torture.

Takeshi slowly stepped back to the door, the sound of handcuffs rattling against his hip following him. He took a deep breath and lifted his arm. Images flashed through his mind, images of his life with his friends, and once again he hesitated. He wanted that life back, and he couldn't get it any other way than starting with the man who had loved him. He exhaled slowly, then threw his hand forward and slammed on the door twice. It's the police, open up, he called out loudly, knocking three more times. At least he could force Shiromi to speak to him.

Me and you, on a trip
All night flight, boy lets dip

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Takeshi1-5

Last edited by clicks on Thu May 05, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Empty Re: so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature]

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue May 03, 2011 2:04 am

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Shichan

Shiromi yawned deeply, his eyes not really focused on anything , though it appeared his attention was directed to the TV before him, which flash a "Bad Weather" Warning along the bottom of it's screen. He sighed, standing to his feet and shuffling across the two-bedroom apartment to the kitchen, where he pulled back the fridge door and leaned in, becoming more aware due to the chill of the Ice box's breath. His eyes scanned the shelves, and settled on a small , oddly shaped bottle. He slowly reached for it, but decided against the Sake, and continued scouring the shelves. He finally settled, for real this time, on a cup of orange juice. He pounded the refreshing drink back, wiping excess from his lip with the back of his sleeve. His robe hung loosely on him, slightly revealing his chest. He thought once or twice about tightening it, but reasoned he was a tad too tired to do so.

So, here he was, lazily moping about his apartment with not much to do. He typed a bit, on a story he'd been writing recently, then closed his lap top, and peeled back his curtains, pulling his camera over, and taking snap shots of the various birds which fluttered by, or something of the like. He was in a state of utter boredom, attempting to find anything the least bit entertaining to occupy himself. When there came a knock. No, rather a pound. And after it came a demand of a greeting.

"It's the police, open up." Came the voice, which registered as slightly familiar in Shiromi's head. He sighed, standing and hustling to the door, cracking it open.

"Yes sir?" He pulled himself to attention (No physically) , and acted as though he'd been perfectly awake.

It was. . . Takeshi?

"Takeshi? That you?" The boy managed a smile opening his door.
t"Long time no see, huh!? Come on in. Make yourself at home."

He bobbed his head, opening the door and gesturing in.

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Tue May 03, 2011 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Empty Re: so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature]

Post  clicks Tue May 03, 2011 2:16 am

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Takeshi1-1

Boy you taste good to me

Takeshi's eyes narrowed as Shiromi opened the door. The boy looked like a mess, to say the least. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed. But his eyes were bright and alert, as if he'd been awake for a long while. As he spoke, Takeshi let himself sink into the boy's voice, letting himself be dragged under and drowned in that gentle hum. And as Shiromi breathed his name, Takeshi's heart skipped a beat. He barely maintained his serious exterior as he looked at Shiromi. Part of him wanted to take him into his arms and never let him go, but the other part... He frowned, and took a deep, silent breath, not at all accepting the invitation into the boy's home. He took a step toward Shiromi, the handcuffs clattering against each other on his waist. He loomed over the boy, eyes narrowed to slits.

He wanted so badly to touch his face again, kiss those lips again, feel the warmth of his body again. And obviously Shiromi wasn't mad, and that mystified Takeshi. Hadn't he betrayed him? Hadn't he torn him to shreds? Or did Shiromi secretly not love him? But those kisses...they weren't just kisses. They had feeling within them, love buried deep inside the touch. Frustration bubbled up inside Takeshi. Why couldn't everything be simple? Why couldn't everything be spelled out clearly on a big neon sign? He sighed. Sir, I'm going to need you to put your hands behind your back, he ordered firmly, whipping out the metal cuffs.

Me and you, on a trip

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Takeshi1-5

Last edited by clicks on Wed May 04, 2011 4:35 am; edited 3 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 am

so many lies, so little time [just for Shichan and i <3][possible mature] Shichan

Shiromi took a step back, then sighed. He ran a hand through his sandy hair , and rolled his shoulders, slowly turning.
"I honestly don't see why you've got to d this, but whatever. I get one call, right?" He smirked, thinking of whom he might call. Kyoko? Kirimei? Shiro tossed his hands behind his back, and sighed.

Shiro thought a moment. The pulled his hands back in front of himself, sliding the key out of his pocket and locking his apartment, then returned the keys to his pocket, and his hands back behind himself.
"Take me away, copper. You got me." He sighed, blowing a fan of his locks up and out of his face. He smirked a bit at this.
"Off we go."

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Tue May 03, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue May 03, 2011 2:47 am

Boy you taste good to me

Well, that was easier than he first expected. Shiromi practically laid himself out in front of Takeshi to be taken away. Of course, he had no intention of taking Shiromi away. He wanted to stay here, and he could hardly suppress a smirk of amusement at Shiromi's comment. He grabbed Shiromi by the wrist and pushed him around, grabbing his other wrist and fastening them tightly together with the cuffs. Then, instead of pulling him toward the stairs, he pushed him against a wall and leaned toward him. You know I would never do that to you, he whispered in Shiromi's ear. I would kill myself before letting you rot in a place like that.

Me and you, on a trip

Last edited by clicks on Wed May 04, 2011 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue May 03, 2011 2:59 am

Shiromi just blinked in surprise, suppressing the blush the threatened to tint his cheeks.
"Well, that was quite. . . unexpected." It was all he could say. He was honestly in utter shock. So what was going on here? Did Takeshi really have feelings for him? Or was he just tying to squeeze more information from the boy. Shiromi wouldn't let it happen. He just wouldn't. If this had anything to do with Kyoko, or even Migami, he would keep his mouth shut, even if it killed him. And he would do that, starting now.
"So, what do you want, Takeshi? Just take what you want, and leave." He curled his lip in anger, only the slightest bit of hatred drizzled on his words as he spat them at the man before him.

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Tue May 03, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue May 03, 2011 3:11 am

Boy you taste good to me

Takeshi's hot breath wafted against Shiromi's cheek as he listened to the boy. The anger in his voice was obvious, and it made Takeshi scowl. Briefly, he glanced down the corridors expanding to his left and right, but saw no one heading their way. That lifted his spirits a bit. He could do whatever he wanted and no one would give a care. Not that they would anyway. Most of the people in this apartment had probably seen a baby being born inside the elevator. Takeshi leaned down, gently caressing Shiromi's neck with his lips. You know what I want, Shikun, he mumbled, voice muffled against Shiromi's skin. I just want you to love me again. His voice was more of a whine though, begging, pleading. I'll only let you go if you're good to me, he murmured.

Me and you, on a trip

Last edited by clicks on Wed May 04, 2011 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 am

Shiromi shivered at the touch of Takeshi's lips. But he didn't know if he could trust the man's words.
"Was I not already good to you, Take-kun? And who said I didn't still love you." He averted his eyes, the blush winning over and tinting his cheeks just the lightest bit. He leaned into Takeshi.
"I've always loved you. But you, on the other hand. I've had my doubts. But still. Takeshi, I do love you." He shivered again, pressing his forehead against Takeshi.

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Tue May 03, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue May 03, 2011 3:32 am

Boy you taste good to me

Takeshi slowly made his way up toward Shiromi's cheek, and he let his lips tremble there for a long moment as Shiromi spoke. The shiver that passed through Shiromi's body pleased Takeshi. He loved that he could do that to the boy. That's good, was all he mumbled back. I love you t -- he was about to finish his sentence, but he pressed his lips up against Shiromi's instead. Handcuffed Shiromi pinned to the wall by a private detective in the middle of an apartment. What a predicament.

Me and you, on a trip

[color=#661100]

Last edited by clicks on Wed May 04, 2011 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue May 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Shiromi shuddered. His eyes widened as Takeshi told he love h--. That was it? No. Takeshi kissed him. Shiromi;s eyes fluttered closed as he leaned into Takeshi, returning the passionate kiss.
"Mm--T-take-kun. . ." He muttered between kisses.

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Sat May 14, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Boy you taste good to me

Love. Lust. Which was it that was driving Takeshi down to this? Heat spread through him at Shiromi's touch, just as it always had. And his lips against Shiromi's...it was like two puzzle pieces. But there was something off. Something that felt wrong, deep down in the back of Takeshi's mind. Maybe he wanted this to happen...differently. Either way, he wasn't stopping now. After a long moment he pulled away, face still close to Shiromi's. He pulled the boy harshly up against him, and reached behind Shiromi's back, grabbing the cuffs. Alright, he muttered, unlocking them and letting them fall to the ground with a loud clank. Why don't we take this inside? he murmured deeply, already snatching away the keys to the apartment from Shiromi.

Me and you, on a trip

table made by clicks

Last edited by clicks on Sun May 15, 2011 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sat May 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Shiromi almost gave in, taking a step or so back into his apartment--but then all of the betrayal--all of that crap which involved this man. His eyes were suddenly filled with alight anger, and disappointed. He pulled away.
"N-no...!" He shoved Takeshi back.
"I'm tired of this. . . " He glared at Takeshi.
"And I've had enough! Get outta here! Who do you think you are?" And he slammed the door,turning and sliding down against it with his head in his hands.
""

Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun May 15, 2011 5:21 am

Boy you taste good to me

There were no recognizable emotions coursing through Takeshi as he stepped back into the apartment, save for lust, which clouded his mind like a thick fog, blocking out his other emotions, and his common sense, which screamed at him that there was something wrong here. But that was his human talking; now he was letting his inner animal instincts out, those private primal emotions that he kept hidden deep within to prevent any actions -- like now. But things always had a way of getting out, and you could never keep something secret for too long -- even these feelings that Takeshi had shoved down into a box, and locked away forever. But they were showing themselves now, in full light, as Takeshi pressed Shiromi up against the nearest wall by the boy's wrists, holding them up with one hand, the other finding its way toward the tie of his robe. His fingers wrapped around the cloth, and he gave a tug, when suddenly Shiromi's voice grumbled to life.

"N-no!" Takeshi dropped Shiromi's hands immediately, and they were suddenly put up, almost defensively, before Shiromi's chest. Takeshi blinked, eyes flashing to his hands and instinctively he took a step back, nearly stumbling backward toward the door. Confusion filled his violet gaze as he looked at Shiromi, but the boy returned his gaze with a glare. Surprise shot briefly through Takeshi at the anger in Shiromi's eyes, and he almost averted his eyes, ashamed. Takeshi took a few more steps back, over the threshold, trying to calm the boy with open palms, hands held up in front of him, showing that he wanted no trouble. But Shiromi was taking none of it. "I'm tired of this...," Takeshi glanced down at the ground briefly, then looked back up at Shiromi, confusion clear on his face. "And I've had enough! Get outta here! Who do you think you are?"

Then Shiromi was gone, and all that was left was wood before his face. Takeshi took one step back, utterly shocked by all this. He took a moment to digest what had just happened, then leaned against the wall next to Shiromi's door, collapsing to the floor, one hand running through his hair. Shiromi's last words still rang clear in his mind, and he frowned at the floor. He was right; who did Takeshi think he was, marching back into the boy's life after stabbing him in the back, and thinking he still had a place there? Takeshi cradled his head in his hands, wanting to pour out his emotions somehow, but no tears came -- nothing but anger bubbled up inside of him, anger at himself for being so ignorant, so careless, so insensitive. He should have seen this coming. Takeshi slowly pulled himself off the ground and slammed a fist into the wall, before walking off and out of Shiromi's life.

Me and you, on a trip

table made by clicks
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum