Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333]

2 posters

Go down

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Empty i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333]

Post  clicks Mon May 09, 2011 3:54 am

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] KaleaWrightv2

Behind this pretty face
Lies a beast that screams out

The scent of coffee had become a familiar one, and, quite frankly, a welcome one, to me in the past few months. Ever since I had come to this country, coffee had become a big part of my diet. I drank it almost every day. Honestly, before I had come to Japan, I had always thought that they only served alcohol here. But coffee was served almost everywhere; if you could read Japanese (Felix could, unlike me) 'expresso' was written practically everywhere in neon signs. Coffee was nearly as popular as hot cocoa in the cold here. Something about that was oddly comforting -- maybe it reminded me of New York, where everyone was sipping something steaming in the winter. However, I tried to banish the thoughts of home as I sipped my latte. I didn't need to be upset right now, not when there was such a beautiful sight to be seen outside the glass windows before me. Most of the residents of Tokyo were probably used to it by now, but the snow-covered streets never ceased to take my breath away when I looked outside. Winter was beautiful in Tokyo -- that was one thing I was certain of.

I cast a hesitant glance at two men that were sitting two tables down. They looked grizzly, repugnant -- the kind of men you'd expect to see at bars, trying to pick up little ditsy blonde chicks. Trying to pick up chicks like me. Normally these guys wouldn't have bothered me; Felix would glare at them once and they'd run off like the wusses they were. But without Felix here -- I'd convinced him that after three months without any sight of trouble, I could handle myself heading to the cafe -- I felt unguarded and exposed, like there was a big part of me missing. I felt vulnerable for the first time in a long time. I exhaled slowly and straightened my back proudly, even flipping my hair in the classic 'go to hell' gesture, before finishing off the last burning sips of my latte and whooshing out the door quickly. See? I could make it on my own. There was nothing that Felix had to worry about.

Even with heavy blankets of snow covering the streets, cars still buzzed through, slowly, carefully. The sidewalks were still lively as people speed-walked quickly from one destination to another, as if there wasn't enough time in the world. I felt out of place here, simply walking slowly, taking in the sights around me. (Though that wasn't the only reason I felt out of place; I was pretty much the only five-foot-nine blonde walking along the streets.) Sure, I had somewhere to be, but what was the point in walking if you weren't going to enjoy it? Of course, I didn't understand the working life that most people led; Felix took care of me. He brought in a good amount of money each year, enough to sustain us for awhile. You see, Felix is a painter -- a very good one at that -- and you could probably find his paintings in alot of buildings. Mostly abstract, they're perfect for a work environment, or a waiting room. And seeing as they don't have any specific meaning assigned to them, they're bought from all areas of the world, meaning more income, meaning I get more free money.

I picked my way carefully along the streets, turning and twisting, finding my way -- barely -- through this icy maze. Everything looked so different covered in snow; it was like a whole new world that was hidden beneath the one I knew so well already. Each landmark that I had come to memorize now looked morphed, recreated. It's amazing, really, how much something can change so quickly. Tokyo's a big city, and it was hard for me to find my way out. Usually I'm in a car, so it's much quicker. But our rental car didn't feel like driving in this weather, refusing to start, even, so I was stuck walking. Not that I minded, really. I could always stop in the woods for a snowy run. But that was never as much fun alone as with a partner.

Speaking of a partner... I glanced around, unaware of where my feet had taken me as my thoughts drifted toward a run. This place...I recognized it. It took a long moment to find the memory in my mind. Of course. This was Ko's place. I blinked, then smiled. Just the person I wanted to talk to. After a week without talking to anyone but the distracted, melodramatic Felix, I could really use a moderately sane person to talk to, or go grab something to eat with. Or maybe go for a run. That thought made my eyes brighten. That would be wonderful. With a genuine smile on my face, I tossed my bangs out of my eyes and lifted my arm, gingerly knocking three times. Then I put my hands behind my back and waited gratefully.

outfit;clicky for linky
tags;Kocakes
muse;What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
credit;table by me <3
wordcount;837

I let it take over
I let it take control

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] KaleaWrightv2-2

Last edited by clicks on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Empty Re: i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333]

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sat May 14, 2011 5:06 am

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Kocakes11
i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Kocakesbro
This is where you put your post!

Ko yawned , running a hand through his hair, which was gel-d into place. He bustled about the apartment, making sure he had everything he needed. He was planning on taking Aya out for a surprise shopping spree. She always loved to purchase different little cheap knickknacks. It was how Aya was. His dear little sister, who he'd been worrying about recently. Was she, let alone the rest of the family, alright with him out of the house. He still worked at the cafe, but were they okay with him out in the world like this?

Ko closed his eyes, breathing through his nose. It place felt homey at the very least. It was pretty tidy, and it was a light beige color, reminding Ko of his home, filled with pastries. There were also hints of the baby blue and white which decorated his old cottage home withing the walls of his apartment. It smelled of his mothers coffee recipe, and his own baking. At least he felt at home here. It was a nice, comfortable place.

Ko reclined against his toffee-colored sofa, raising the remote to the channel box , and flipping through them, examining each picture that passed him by, seeing if any would catch his interest when there was a knock. Ko hesitated to answer it, but stood, and strode over, twisting the golden knob and opening the creame-colored door wide.
"Yes?" He came, cocking his head. His eyes blinked a few times.
"Ah!-- I could recognize that sense of style and pretty face anywhere. How's it goin', hm?" He smirked, cocking his head. HE leaned on the door's beam, smiling.

"Stop by for anything in particular, Kalea? Maybe a meal or something?" He smiled warmly, awaiting her response. He was actually quite happy to see her. He hadn't in a while. Not since Felix had gone on a rage fit, and banned Kalea from seeing Ko, or something ridiculous of the sort. But, then again, Felix was like that. He let his overly obvious feelings for Kalea intercept everything else in his life, causing him to over react. Honestly, Ko never really cared much for the guy. HE was just a good for nothing Jerk.

Which was why Ko reckoned he had a chance with Kalea. He'd grown to quite like her, and enjoy her company since they'd met, and they were decent friends. Aya, too, enjoyed it when BOTH Kalea and Felix joined them to do something. And the thoughts of this brought Ko back to something.-
"TWhere's Felix, anyway?"

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Missingyou
i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Kocakes3

table made by clicks

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Empty Re: i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333]

Post  clicks Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 am

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] KaleaWrightv2

Behind this pretty face

A smile; one small action that can betray any number of emotions, whether it be happiness, sensuality, or even guilt, if you're a bad liar. A smile is a familiar sight to us, planted on the faces of strangers that we walk by, or lifting up the lips of someone we've known our whole lives. A smile can change a person's whole mood, if it comes from the right person. So I suppose it wasn't wrong that I couldn't help but smile when I saw Ko's beaming face before me. Baring my teeth in a big grin, I had to bite my lip to keep from looking like a total creep. And I definitely did not want to embarrass myself here, not in front of Ko. When Ko spoke up, offering a smile in return, my stomach almost flipped, and I had to repeatedly ask myself why I was feeling this. Those questions were usually followed by a deep breath and a slow exhale to calm myself down.

Call me crazy, but I was pretty damn sure I had fallen for Ko.

And fallen hard I had. When I looked at him...everything else just melted away into nothingness. It was like being a teenager again in high school, when you'd see that quarter-back on the football team striding down the hall, and you would just swoon, so sure you were in love. Of course, that feeling was usually replaced by hurt when you noticed the little blonde head cheerleader by his side (unless you were said cheerleader). I guess that feeling of hurt was what I was feeling when I realized that Ko really didn't feel the same way, (though, to be honest, I didn't have much experience with that feeling) and my smile deflated like a popped balloon. All those smiles...they didn't mean anything. Ko was a nice guy, and he smiled all the time. He was that sweet guy in high school who would always help you with your homework, while I was that popular cheerleader who was rude to everyone. The second I thought that, I knew I was out of my league. I mean, I know I should think that he was out of my league, but let's face it: Ko's the better guy here.

But what couldn't a little flirting accomplish? I was used to getting what I wanted, and Ko was what I wanted. So, you know what? I was gonna get him, no matter what the cost. I leaned against the same side of the door frame, running a hand through my hair, brushing it away from my chest and smiling at him (I'm fairly confident now that I looked really stupid to him, not sexy). When he asked if I had stopped for a meal, I bit my lip, glanced down at the ground, then back up at him. "And maybe a bit more," I murmured, offering a half smile. Okay, not my best line, but what else was I supposed to say to that without coming out and saying "I want to have sex with you"? I frowned, making a sort of pout as Felix became the subject. "I don't want to talk about Felix," I stated, pulling myself closer to Ko. "I want to talk about us."

outfit;clicky for linky
tags;Kocakes
muse;More JT, because hes so yummy. Oh, and building a bunch of outfits for Kalea helped.
credit;table by me <3
wordcount;544
notes; she's totally gonna make a fool out of herself.

I let it take over
I let it take control

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] KaleaWrightv2-2

table made by clicks
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 am

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Kocakes11
i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Kocakesbro

Ko blinked, nearly keeling over. His eyes were wide.

"us" ?

He couldn't believe this. This whole time he'd been trying his best to hide his emotions which were slowly building up and up into a great wall of feelings. And here she was---talking about "us" ? He didn't know what to feel. Happy? Yes. Confused? Of course. But, how was he to respond? Yes, he'd wanted this to happen. But he didn't know how to reply. His mind was still processing this all. He cleared his throat, and chuckled, driving a hand through his hair.
"You're serious?" He averted his eyes for a few moments, letting his mind load. After a few minutes, he drew up his courage to look up at her. And he smiled. As he always did.
"You're not just teasing me, now, are you?" He shook his head.

"I swear." He smiled wearily.

He drove another hand through his hair, silently praying that this was for real. He couldn't resist smiling. It was practically impossible. He was happy. He honestly was.

Could it truly be that the girl he'd been falling for this whole time had been falling for him?

i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Missingyou
i guess you might have noticed, i guess you might have known [Ko-cakes <333] Kocakes3

table made by clicks

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am

Behind this pretty face

HIS REACTION WAS HILARIOUS, to say the least. Amusing really. It was like I was playing some sort of sick joke on him (which, to be honest, probably wasn't unlike me on some cases...), and, though thoroughly entertaining, it set off a deep feeling of unease in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't help but feel that maybe he was acting like this because he thought it was funny that I was coming onto him, like he thought it was funny I harbored feelings for him. When he laughed, ugh, my stomach just...dropped. I pushed back a whimper, still holding onto the hope that he really did like me, and wasn't amused by my show of emotions. If he didn't feel the same way...I glanced at the ground, feeling heat rise to my cheeks in embarrassment. I knew how I must look to him: some desperate -- albeit hot -- girl coming to his door and begging for sex. I knew it as ridiculous. But, honestly, could he really smile at every girl he met like a freakin' angel and expect none of them to fall for him in time? My eyes found his face again, and my embarrassment flew out the window. I had come demanding what I wanted, and I was damn well going to leave with my pride.

"You're not just teasing me, now, are you?" My heart skipped a beat, and my eyes met his. No, I had been wrong. There wasn't anger or disappointment there -- there was another feeling, one I couldn't quite place, but I recognized it. I nearly threw my fist in the air at my success (I knew he had liked me!), though the pessimistic side of my brain insisted he was just playing along to cause me even more humility when he revealed his not-so-apparent feelings for me. I pushed those thoughts away -- hell no, I was living in the moment, and nothing was going to ruin that. I smiled at him, brushing my hair out of my face. "You think I came all the way over here in five inch heels to mess with your head?" I asked with a pout. "I'm hurt that you would accuse me of that. I paused for a moment, a wolfish smile lifting up my lips once again. "But maybe you can make it up to me," I murmured quietly, fingers intertwining around his tie. I gave it a pull as I pressed myself up against him, hands snaking up his chest, to his neck, manicured nails gently caressing his skin.

Looked like tonight was going to be fun.

outfit;clicky for linky
tags;Kocakes
muse;toucha touch me
credit;table by me <3
wordcount;436
notes;

I let it take over
I let it take control

table made by clicks
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 am

A shiver traced his spine. She wasn't kidding. He let out a long breath, and gladly placed his hands on her waist as he tugged him toward her by his tie.

"You never know." He smirked, eyes narrowing and he pulled her against him.
"If anything, let's take this slow." He pressed a soft kiss against her neck, holding her against him. He felt incredibly lucky.

Where had this all started?

With his little sister causing chaos at their family cafe. Had it not? And now, it had led Ko to Kalea, and he wouldn't have had it any other way.

table made by clicks
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 am

Behind this pretty face

THE TOUCH OF HIS lips against my skin was exhilarating, and I shivered in pleasure, shutting my eyes briefly. "If anything, let's take this slow." said Ko, though I hardly heard him, mind on...other things. Slow, huh? Well that was an interesting idea, however, not one that I was willing to readily accept, not now, with Ko right in front of me, so close I could smell him, almost taste him... Slow? Yeah, right. That was damn near impossible at this point. So, instead of responding, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pressed my lips up against his. Slow? No way.

outfit;clicky for linky
tags;Kocakes
muse;toucha touch me
credit;table by me <3
wordcount;not enough
notes;

I let it take over
I let it take control

table made by clicks
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 am

Ko inhaled sharply through his nose, already loving the feel of her lips against his--basking in it as he returned the kiss with passion. One hand remained on her waist while the other crawled up, and cupped her cheek in his hand.

"Mmmm." He smiled mid-kiss. It was too late to turn back. He knew from her gesture that she wouldn't settle for slow. He could take that. He just had to be sure he didn't hurt her.
"Then I guess slow's out of the book?" He chuckled, taking a step backwards, into his apartment.

"Shall we?"

God, how he loved this--loved holding her within his arms. And he would make sure that he could be her trusted friend--some one she could rely on for a safe haven. HE wanted to be there for her.

table made by clicks
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Behind this pretty face

IT WAS HARD TO contain myself around Ko, especially with him touching me like that. I pouted when he pulled away, asking if slow was 'out of the book'. I nodded, smiling and biting my lip, rather embarrassed by all this. I cast a glance over my shoulder, outside, paranoid that Felix was following and had seen all this or something, but nothing was amiss the snowy landscape aside from chirping song birds. I turned back to Ko, pushed him into the house, and closed the door with my foot.

outfit;clicky for linky
tags;Kocakes
muse;toucha touch me
credit;table by me <3
wordcount;still not enough
notes;

I let it take over
I let it take control

table made by clicks
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:34 am

((TIME SKIP))

Ko slid on his jeans over the boxers he was clad in, driving a hand through his hair. He smiled over his shoulder to her, and slid back into the bed, atop the covers this time.

"Ahh. You know, Kalea, you're beautiful." He leaned back, brushing a finger against her cheek in a gesture of affection. His eyes were low, and happy as he gazed at her. How did it ever come to be that he could end up with a girl like her. No, her. How was it that he'd ended up with her?

He didn't know. And for the most part, he didn't care. As long as he had her, he would be content--as long as he could be there for her. He breathed out from his nose, and pressed a soft kiss against her temple.

He was content where he was--here, with her.

table made by clicks
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum