Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*TAKE_a bite of my_ H-E-A-R-T* (Mizuki and Sakurazuki and Me :3)

4 posters

Go down

*TAKE_a bite of my_ H-E-A-R-T* (Mizuki and Sakurazuki and Me :3) Empty *TAKE_a bite of my_ H-E-A-R-T* (Mizuki and Sakurazuki and Me :3)

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sat May 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Rayana drove a hand through her hair
"So why do I have to go to school?" Came a small male's voice from her shoulder. Rayana closed one eye, turning her head to the ferret.
"Because. We're undercover. You haven't got a choice. It's a perfect cover story. I'm your mother, and your my son. And we'll have to form fake last names, too."
The ferret groaned, crawling behind Rayana's neck onto her other shoulder.
"Why-y-y?" He stuck out his small black lip and made it quiver, though it was hard to do so in this form.
"Because. We've got strict orders, and we need to follow them." Her gaze was firm as she jolted her head the other way around to face him again.
"Fine." He grumbled, turning and scurrying down her back and leg to the moist grass below.
"Change into your disguise, and meet me back out here. I need to get dressed as well." The ferret scurried alongside her as they headed toward the restrooms, and they parted ways at the doors. Rayana tossed a satchel after the ferret into the room.

Minutes later, both emerged from the restrooms fully clothed. Oh, and did I mention the ferret had formed into a Human.

"Niiice. . ." Rayana murmured, pacing around him. Toulouse held in a laugh.
"Y-you. . . t-too.." He hid his face an snickered.
Rayana frowned
"Hey. My role is your mother, so I've got to look the part." She socked him hard in the shoulder and walked past. He frowned now, but couldn't refrain from smiling again, and laughing.
"Come on, kid. Let's find us an apartment, and get you registered for the nearest high school. . ."

" Osaka International School." Lysander mumbled, yawning as he strode slowly into the building. He was a transfer student. But not like it mattered. School had only been in session for about a month or so. He would be just another boring face throughout the hallways. At least, that's what he was hoping. He squinted, examining his schedule. This wouldn't take too long to memorize. IT was rather simple. And most of the classes were directly beside one another. Like he though--simple.

Sohma threw his head back and laughed.
"Why, of course, my dear! I'd gladly accept your gift." He smiled charmingly, and multiple girls cooed and squealed around him. He gently took a small bunt cake about the size of his fist , and gingerly sliced it with his fork, taking small bites and chewing politely with his mouth closed.
"Delicious! Thank you for the gift!"
Before school was always his favorite time. Considering how popular eh was with the ladies, he enjoyed their company in the early mornings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*TAKE_a bite of my_ H-E-A-R-T* (Mizuki and Sakurazuki and Me :3) Empty Re: *TAKE_a bite of my_ H-E-A-R-T* (Mizuki and Sakurazuki and Me :3)

Post  MizukiJinx Sat May 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Mizuki sat in the front office,waiting for the new students the principle told her about.She obviously was very bored with the whole thing, wanting to be with her sister in class, not waiting around.

She twiddled her thumbs and tapped her feet, anxious to get this over with. She rolled her eyes and bounced in her seat. This was overly boring, and she was already tired of it. How long did it take to find your way to the enormous school, which was practically in the dead center of town? And how difficult was it to slid on into the office which was right in front of the front entrance? The was ridiculous. If she had to wait another minute, she was sure she would explode. Luckily, she wouldn't have to have her chunks everywhere.
MizukiJinx
MizukiJinx

Back to top Go down

*TAKE_a bite of my_ H-E-A-R-T* (Mizuki and Sakurazuki and Me :3) Empty Re: *TAKE_a bite of my_ H-E-A-R-T* (Mizuki and Sakurazuki and Me :3)

Post  Sakurazuki13 Sat May 21, 2011 8:06 pm

I leaned back in my chair trying to take at least a five minute nap before class started but I was also wanting to see my sister to see what was taking so long, so when the teacher had his back turned, I took my chance to escape down the hall and around the corner.

Then as I was walking down the hall I seen two people walking toward the school. 'They must be the new kids' I thought . I stopped to stare at them, fixed my glasses and kept on walking down the hall to Mizuki . Hopefully I could get acquainted with the new kids.

Last edited by Sakurazuki13 on Sat May 21, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
Sakurazuki13
Sakurazuki13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Lyse sighed, slowly extending his hand for the silver handle of the door--and he pulled, opening the door to a new start. Maybe he could get it straight this time. He strode inside, eyes narrowing. His glass eye took into action, increasing the frame.
"Office. . ." He murmured under his breath, silently exploring. He found the sign, altering his glass eye back to normal, and continued in the direction the sign pointed. He soon arrived, opening it up.
"Erm.. is this the office? I'm Lysander Michaelis, a new student."

Around the same time, Toulouse entered. He shifted his round little ears, rocking on the balls of his feet as his tail hung loosely at his side.
"Hello. . .? Is this the office?"
Lyse blinked down at the young boy. Toulouse smiled up at him in return. And they both remained looking to the girl who sat nearest them--Mizuki.

Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MizukiJinx Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Mizuki was staring at one of the two new kids with amazement. He had little round ferret ears and a tail. Being a neko herself, Mizuki was very happy to see another one at the school. When she couldn't hold it in anymore, Mizuki jumped over the desk she was sitting behind and hugged the ferret boy. She noticed the other boy staring at her like she was crazy.
"You're so adorable!" She realized what she was doing and her eyes went wide.
"Oh! I'm sorry," Mizuki said pulling away from the ferret, she grabbed her tail and started stroking it like she does when she's nervous or embarrassed, "Well you see I'm the only neko here and I'm just really happy to see another one and you look so cute with the ferret ears and tail and...yeah." Her words were running together.
MizukiJinx
MizukiJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakurazuki13 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 pm

As I got closer and closer to the Office I couldn't help but feel out of place I continued to sniff the air. But just as I was about to open the door I stood still I smelt....ferret of course a wolf's most common thing to eat. A chill went down my spine and my ears and tail appeared "Great, I have a problem on my hands." I mumbled since Mizuki is a neko and I'm a wolf we don't really get along but hopefully it will work out.

But something told me to wait for the right time before Mizuki started talking about me. So as I waited standing outside the door I listened in on Mizuki's conversation with the two students. And of course when I faintly heard my name I walked toward the door and slowly opened the door "Hey Mizuki I'm here to keep you company!" I said walking right next to the two new boys at school. I just as Mizuki....I would start to trip over my words.
Sakurazuki13
Sakurazuki13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Tolouse laughed.
"Neh! It's alright!" He smiled at the other neko, striding over, and messing with her ears. Her furrowed his bro, circling her thrice and returning to poke at her ears.
"Mmmm...You're a... kitty, right? Right?! Did I get it right!?" He smiled, bouncing up and down on his toes.

Lyse cocked a brow, awkwardly shifting his weight.
"Uhm... listen, can I just be shown to my cla--" And, yet again, his words were briefed by the enterance of yet another neko.
"Good God, I thought there were only two that I had to worry about. What's going on, now?" Lyse didn't like unexpected events. He never had. He liked being able to prdict the outcome of events and such, but hated having to re-theorize.

And of coure, they were stuck in a very unpredictable situation. What the hell was going on?
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:48 pm

are you gonna let me butt in here?
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:30 am

(( :I OH, CLICKS. YOU TROLLIN. Fine.))
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 pm

glad to hear it
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MizukiJinx Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 am

Mizuki smiled. Nobody had been really keen on her being a neko, in fact some people thought she was devil spawn. But this ferret boy, he was treating her like she was a kindred spirit, and she couldn't be more happier.
"Yeah! I am," she said beaming,"I'm kinda surprised you could guess right the first time, everyone seems to think I'm a dog or something." She kind of spat that last part out. "Oh, uh, no offense, Zuki. Heh..." She said a bit nervously, seeing as her sister, Sakurazuki, a wolf neko, walk into the office.
MizukiJinx
MizukiJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 am

jumping in here right after you

Harley was a dog, and not in the sense that he liked to play chicks like guitars. Harley was, quite literally, a canine. A wolf, to be exact. No ears to show for it, though, only a little fluffy tail that followed him around constantly, stuck in a perpetual wag. It matched his black hair, the same raven colour. It curled behind him, waving around like an ebony banner, as he stepped toward the office of the school, his knapsack slung over his shoulder. He was in his junior year now, and had royally fucked up on his schedule, and was now in desperate need of some serious schedule-fixing. There was one young lady in the office who would do that for him; she'd always had some sort of weird, pedophilic crush on him, which he'd used to his advantage many times (okay, so maybe he was a dog in the lady-killer sense, also.) It was far past the expiration date for changes on his schedule, but he really didn't want to be in honours Algebra II. And Miss Reika in the office could change that for him.

And that's when he got caught up in a tornado of random furries of whom he had never seen before in his life. Right when he stepped in, his nose scrunched up against the scent and he eyed the flurry of ears and tails, instantly regretting his decision to come today. Jeez, what is this, some sort of halfblood party in the school office? he thought, clutching his bag more tightly. He attempted to stride over to Miss Reika as cavalier as he could, struggling to keep his eyes off of the cat and the weasel. He eyed Reika and gave a half smile, flirting a little whilst explaining his situation as best he could. Then, as she left the room to get to work on his request, Harley turned to the others in the office. "Who the hell are all y'all?" he asked, his southern drawl ringing out, distinct among the others of whom did not have such a foreign accent (not so foreign to Harley himself.) He leaned back against the counter, dropping his back next to his feet, scrutinizing those around him.
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum