Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**And I am barely -*BREATHING*- **

2 posters

Go down

**And I am barely -*BREATHING*- ** Empty **And I am barely -*BREATHING*- **

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 am

Here are the roles-- As follows

--Cannons--

Haruhi-
Tamaki-Yukie Tsubasa
Kyoya-xxPennyworth
Hikaru-
Kaoru-
Hani-xxPennyworth
Mori-
Rengae- ((Reserved))
Nekozawa-Yukie Tsubasa

((If there are other's you'd like to portray, message me))

--Apprentices--

Haruhi's Cousin-
Tamaki's Apprentice-
Kyoya's-Koto Ootori-xxPennyworth
Hikaru's-
Kaoru's-
Hani's-Taku Shimizudani-xxPennyworth
Mori's-
Rengae's 1st-
Rengae's 2nd-
Nekozawa's-Haruki Anenokoji-xxPennyworth, ((There can be more than one, of course~))

--Others--

((I.e. Family members, customers of the club, rival club members, etc.))

---If you are interested in filling anyone of these slots, please inform me in a post below~ Also, if it is an original character, please post a skeleton for them resembling the ones provided in the actual RP. Thanks~---

Yukie~

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

**And I am barely -*BREATHING*- ** Empty Koto Ootori

Post  xxPennyworth Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 am

Name: Koto Ootori

Appearance: Black hair that reaches his shoulders, shining silver eyes, tall and stalky, is mostly mute and /very/ observant. It takes a special kind of person to get Koto to talk. He usually speaks very skimpily, the words he says typically quoting something or saying something wise or useful. He does occasionally explode in anger, but only when pushed over the edge.

Mentor: Kyoya Ootori

Bio: Koto is quiet, observant, and is generally described as "emotionless." It is quite the contrary though. Koto has vast emotions, and is always there to listen and give a few (a /very/ few) words of wisdom. He is Kyoya's kid brother, previously hidden from the club, and now that he is a freshman at the prestigious Ouran Academy, the club has been thrown into a frenzy at the fact that their "cool" VP has been hiding the fact that he has this brother. Koto excels in Math, Science, and Literature. His free time is spent writing and drawing, though no one ever gets the chance to see the product of his labor.

Last edited by xxPennyworth on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

xxPennyworth

Back to top Go down

**And I am barely -*BREATHING*- ** Empty Taku Shimizudani

Post  xxPennyworth Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:43 am

Name: Taku Shimizudani

Appearance: Short, curly, blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, light freckles, and dangerously short. A master in martial arts and loves sweets.

Mentor: Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Bio: Taku has been with Ouran since he could remember and is /finally/ in the high school division of this marvelous school. He loves to spar and fight, to get in there and throw a few punches. But, then again... He would rather have his stuffed fox and a huge plate of cookies any day. He's your natural chatter box, with a voice much higher than a typical fifteen-year-old, and an irresistible cuteness that just oozes out of every bit of his puny body. He loves everyone, there for you when you need him, with a piece of cake in hand.

Important Information: The Shimizudani's are a rival martial arts family of the Haninozukas, their biggest competitor. Taku has been raised to fight, and much like Mitsukuni, is disliked for his love of things, as his older brother deems them, "girly". But, it doesn't bother him. He still fights. He loves it really. Though when someone gets hurt... He feels really bad. He's a clean and cute fighter, ready to take his place in the Ouran High School Host Club.

Last edited by xxPennyworth on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

xxPennyworth

Back to top Go down

**And I am barely -*BREATHING*- ** Empty Haruko Anenokoji

Post  xxPennyworth Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:50 am

Name: Haruki Anenokoji

Appearance: Long black hair almost to her rear, deep brown eyes, a pale complexion, and usually shrouded in a black pant suit.

Mentor: Umehito Nekozawa

Bio: Haruki "Ruki" Anenokoji seems dark and depressed when with her mentor, but get her out and about and she's a typical girly girl, all the way down to her Gucci heels. She loves fashion, and only participates in dark magic to please her brother, who graduated the previous year, pride of this group. She is a diligent student of the arts, very good at the magic, and very damp dark and depressed, creepy all around, pleasing Nekozawa and her brother, but much prefers to be out shopping and eating her /favorite/ food: Chocolate Mint Ice Cream.

xxPennyworth

Back to top Go down

**And I am barely -*BREATHING*- ** Empty Re: **And I am barely -*BREATHING*- **

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum