Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into!

2 posters

Go down

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Empty Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into!

Post  clicks Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 pm

...Doctor Ika's graphics studio! Very Happy

I will make siggies and avatars for you at no cost. I'm still practicing my art skillz, and this will serve as good practice~

Unfortunately, while this forum is created from forumotion, I am currently unable to make any decent looking tables. <3

I lied. I just figured out how to make tables. (Example of a simple table below)

Anywho, you want a siggy or avatar? Post it here with a specific picture (if you have one in mind) and any details you want. I will attempt to make it then X3

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Takeshiotohirov3-1
Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, `and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice `without pictures or conversation?'

So she was considering in her own mind (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very sleepy and stupid), whether the pleasure of making a daisy- chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies, when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.

There was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, `Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!' (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural); but when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat- pocket, and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

speech actions thoughts

Last edited by clicks on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:56 am; edited 6 times in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Empty Re: Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into!

Post  clicks Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 am

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Forche10

For Yukie. With love <3
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Empty Re: Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into!

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 am

Thank you, love! Moxie and I look amazing! Razz LOVE IT!
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 am

Glad you like it <3
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:57 am

Wonderful signature, also! TAKESHI!! <3
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 am

[size=11]Very simple table. If anyone would like one, please give me a picture along with a quote, if you would like a quote.
;"]
Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Takeshiotohirov3-1

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, `and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice `without pictures or conversation?'

So she was considering in her own mind (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very sleepy and stupid), whether the pleasure of making a daisy- chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies, when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.

There was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, `Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!' (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural); but when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat- pocket, and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

speech actions thoughts
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Mon May 02, 2011 1:18 am

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Takeshi1-1

So she was considering in her own mind (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very sleepy and stupid), whether the pleasure of making a daisy-chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies, when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.

There was nothing so VERY remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so VERY much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, `Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!' (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural); but when the Rabbit actually TOOK A WATCH OUT OF ITS WAISTCOAT- POCKET, and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before see a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

Last edited by clicks on Mon May 02, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 am

OH! OH! CLIPS! CAN I HAVE A TABLE!? Please!? I'll bake you. . . a brownie. or something tasty. Like jello. OR a cookie.I don't know. . . >.>

I would like it to have either Edward Elric, or Ling Yao! Very Happy
OR. . . orrr. . . I would like one with Tamaki. Or maybe all three. . . o3o If you've got and spare time. I'll make you lots of food. . . xD

Actually, this pic would be fantastic!

:http://www.projectsaber.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Fullmetal_Alchemist_Brotherhood.jpg
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Mon May 02, 2011 2:58 am

A table is for one of your characters. Are you going to be using Edward or Tamaki on this forum?
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon May 02, 2011 3:22 am

Erm. . . I was going to use a table on something else. . . :\
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Mon May 02, 2011 3:30 am

On what? Depending on what it's hosted by, I'll have to edit the code. Send me a link in PM
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue May 03, 2011 1:36 am

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Shichan

The gray wolf or grey wolf (Canis lupus), often known simply as the wolf, is the largest extant wild member of the Canidae family. Though once abundant over much of Eurasia, North Africa and North America, the gray wolf inhabits a reduced portion of its former range due to widespread destruction of its territory, human encroachment, and the resulting human-wolf encounters that sparked broad extirpation. Even so, the gray wolf is regarded as being of least concern for extinction by the International Union for Conservation of Nature, when the entire gray wolf population is considered as a whole. Today, wolves are protected in some areas, hunted for sport in others, or may be subject to population control or extermination as threats to livestock, people, and pets.

Code:
[table style="border:1px solid #FFFFFF;"][tr][td style="background: #C5CFC6; color: #C5CFC6; font:bold 9px times new roman; text-align:center; font size: 11; padding:0px; width: 200px; height:200px;"][img]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j475/CaragaPwns/shichan.png[/img]
[/td][/tr][tr][td style="background:#C5CFC6; padding:10px; color:#DDD;"]
[font=Trebuchet MS][justify]
[size=11]

SPEECH:  [color=993551]talkytalk[/color]

[/justify][/size][/font]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sun May 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! KaleaWrightv2

A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope (from the Greek λυκάνθρωπος: λύκος, lukos, "wolf", and άνθρωπος, anthrōpos, man), is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely, by being bitten by another werewolf, or after being placed under a curse. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon, as popularly noted by the medieval chronicler Gervase of Tilbury, and perhaps in earlier times among the ancient Greeks through the writings of Petronius.
Werewolves are often attributed superhuman strength and senses, far beyond those of both wolves and men. The werewolf is generally held as a European character, although its lore spread through the world in later times. Shape-shifters, similar to werewolves, are common in tales from all over the world, most notably amongst the Native Americans, though most of them involve animal forms other than wolves.
Werewolves are a frequent subject of modern fictional books, although fictional werewolves have been attributed traits distinct from those of original folklore, most notably vulnerability to silver bullets. Werewolves continue to endure in modern culture and fiction, with books, films and television shows cementing the werewolf's stance as a dominant figure in horror.

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! KaleaWrightv2-2

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Kalea11

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Amialone1
White Wolf Publishing is an American gaming and book publisher. The company was founded in 1991 as a merger between Lion Rampant[1] and White Wolf Magazine, and was initially led by Mark Rein·Hagen of the former and Steve and Stewart Wieck of the latter. Since White Wolf Publishing, Inc. merged with CCP Games hf in 2006,[2] White Wolf Publishing has been an imprint of CCP hf. The name "White Wolf" originates from Michael Moorcock's works.

White Wolf publishes a line of several different but overlapping games set in the "World of Darkness", a "modern gothic" world that, while seemingly similar to the real world, is home to supernatural terrors, ancient conspiracies, and several approaching apocalypses. The company also publishes the high fantasy Exalted RPG, the modern mythic Scion, and d20 system material under their Sword & Sorcery imprint, including such titles as the Dungeons & Dragons gothic horror campaign setting Ravenloft, and Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed series. In order to complement the World of Darkness game line, a LARP system dubbed Mind's Eye Theatre has been published.

White Wolf has also released several series of novels based on the Old World of Darkness, all of which are currently and indefinitely out of print.

White Wolf has also ventured in the collectible card game market with Arcadia, Rage, and Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (formerly Jyhad). V:TES, perhaps the most successful card game, was originally published by Wizards of the Coast in 1994, but was abandoned just two years later after a revamped base set, name change and three expansions were published. White Wolf acquired the rights to the game in 2000, even though no new material had been produced for the game in over four years.

Last edited by clicks on Sat May 21, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Sat May 14, 2011 4:39 am

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Kocakes11
Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Kocakesbro

Werewolves were said in European folklore to bear tell-tale physical traits even in their human form. These included the meeting of both eyebrows at the bridge of the nose, curved fingernails, low set ears and a swinging stride. One method of identifying a werewolf in its human form was to cut the flesh of the accused, under the pretense that fur would be seen within the wound. A Russian superstition recalls a werewolf can be recognised by bristles under the tongue. The appearance of a werewolf in its animal form varies from culture to culture, though they are most commonly portrayed as being indistinguishable from ordinary wolves save for the fact that they have no tail (a trait thought characteristic of witches in animal form), are often larger, and retain human eyes and voice. After returning to their human forms, werewolves are usually documented as becoming weak, debilitated and undergoing painful nervous depression. Many historical werewolves were written to have suffered severe melancholia and manic depression, being bitterly conscious of their crimes. One universally reviled trait in medieval Europe was the werewolf's habit of devouring recently buried corpses, a trait that is documented extensively, particularly in the Annales Medico-psychologiques in the 19th century. Fennoscandian werewolves were usually old women who possessed poison coated claws and had the ability to paralyse cattle and children with their gaze. Serbian vulkodlaks traditionally had the habit of congregating annually in the winter months, when they would strip off their wolf skins and hang them from trees. They would then get a hold of another vulkodlaks skin and burn it, releasing the vulkodlak from whom the skin came from its curse. The Haitian jé-rouges typically try to trick mothers into giving away their children voluntarily by waking them at night and asking their permission to take their child, to which the disoriented mother may either reply yes or no.

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Missingyou
Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Kocakes3

table made by clicks

Code:
[table style="border:0px solid #000000;"][tr][td style="background: transparent; color: transparent; font:bold 9px arial; text-align:center; font size: 11; padding:0px; width:100px; height:200px;"][center][img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm53/Dragonmercy8/kocakes11.png[/img][/center]
[/td][/tr][tr][td style="background:transparent; padding:10px; color:#DDD;"][center][IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm53/Dragonmercy8/Kocakesbro.png[/IMG][/center][font=verdana][justify][size=11][color=#A2B8B6]This is where you put your post!

[color=#668282]"This is where you put your speech!"[/color]

[/color][/justify][/size][/font]

[center][IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm53/Dragonmercy8/missingyou.png[/IMG]
[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm53/Dragonmercy8/kocakes3.png[/img]

[size=10]table made by clicks[/size][/center]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Yorumi2-1

This is where you put your post!

"This is where you put your speech!"

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 am

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Peyton

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Peyton2-1-1-4

Chief among these motives was the overwhelming idea of the great whale himself. Such a portentous and mysterious monster roused all my curiosity. Then the wild and distant seas where he rolled his island bulk; the undeliverable, nameless perils of the whale; these, with all the attending marvels of a thousand Patagonian sights and sounds, helped to sway me to my wish. With other men, perhaps, such things would not have been inducements; but as for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts. Not ignoring what is good, I am quick to perceive a horror, and could still be social with it--would they let me--since it is but well to be on friendly terms with all the inmates of the place one lodges in.

By reason of these things, then, the whaling voyage was welcome; the great flood-gates of the wonder-world swung open, and in the wild conceits that swayed me to my purpose, two and two there floated into my inmost soul, endless processions of the whale, and, mid most of them all, one grand hooded phantom, like a snow hill in the air.

table made by clicks
clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clicks Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:52 am

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! Takeshimmph2

I loved you, you made me, hate me. You gave me hate see? It saved me and these tears are deadly. You feel that? I rip back, every time you tried to steal that. You feel bad? You feel sad? I'm sorry -- hell no, fuck that! It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife. This strife it dies, this life and these lies. These lungs have sung this song for too long, and its true I hurt to remember I loved you.

[Chorus]
I've lost it all fell today its all the same
I'm sorry oh (I'm sorry)
I'm sorry no (no)
I've been abused, I feel so used, because of you
i'm sorry oh (I'm sorry)
I'm sorry no (no)

I wish I could have quit you
I wish I never missed you and told you that I loved you every time I fucked you
The future that we both drew and all the shit we've been through
Obsessed with the thought of you the pain just grew and grew!
How could you do this too me
Look at what I made for you it never was enough and the world is what I gave you
I used to be love struck and now I'm just fucked up
Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts!

[Chorus]

Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.
And your tears are dried up now, you just lay without a sound.
Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.
And my fears are over now, I can leave with my head down.

Oi, you there. Look at what you've stumbled into! William

there was little that we could say and even less than we could do
to stop the ice from getting thinner under me and you

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
`'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

speaking thinking doing

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum