Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukie Tsubasa--Character(s) Bio's

Go down

Yukie Tsubasa--Character(s) Bio's Empty Yukie Tsubasa--Character(s) Bio's

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:03 am

Yukie Tsubasa was born and raised along the shoreline in Akita District, Japan. When born, she was immediately proclaimed blind,considering her eyes would not open, and could only be hand fed. Her eyes first opened, and only half way, when she was three weeks old, signing her blindness to be a severe case. After her parents found this out, they disowned her, and sent her to live with her grandfather.

Growing up, Yukie went to a school for the blind. She can read braille very well, but still has her own way of seeing things. Yukie learned to map out her paces, and to listen for certain sounds and to feel for different marks. She found her way to her carpool by her grandfather's Harmonica playing, and he was quite good, too.

Now, Yukie is in High school, living with her grandfather and helping tend to his restaurant down stairs. Also, in her spare time, She walks his fourteen Afghan hounds, the seven sins and the seven virtues, and plays with his mongoose, Rolly. Her own pup, Moxie, is her sight dog and follows here where ever.

Her greatest wish to to see, and she waits and waits and waits for her sun to smile again, though she knows it never will, for she is trapped within the grey...

((Sorry it's so short. I was sort of jumping about. Apologies!)

Last edited by Yukie Tsubasa on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title mess-up)
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yukie Tsubasa--Character(s) Bio's Empty Tye Akita--

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Tye Akita, Age seventeen.

Tye was born on February 18th to a loving mother, Tarisa Gonzales Akita, and a strong-holding father, Kenji Akita. His mother was of Mexican origin, and she passed along the darkly pigmented kin to him, and the long-ish , black locks he grew. He received every other trait from his father.
__

Tye grew up in a fierce household. His mother was gentle, but she wanted the home spotless. His father didn't mind mess, but wanted his son to grow up to be a man all too fast. He was torn between their direction, and had to please them each to get by.
__

Tye also received a flaring temper from his father. When annoyed or something of the sorts, Tye's temper will be set aflame. Though this fault detracts from his attractiveness, he's still somewhat popular with girls at his school. His jet black hair and haunting chestnut eyes with a wash of grey right around the pupil add to a mysterious look which generally draws girls to him. But he doesn't want just any girl.

__

Tye's physique is strange. Though he appears frail, his muscles have built up quite nicely. Most of his strength is in his arms and torso. Tye enjoys exercising, so he does it often. For instance, he boxes, and skateboards like any other punk. He enjoys jogging , dancing, or anything else that is active.
Most girls who like him are actually confused by him and just what to know what his deal is....
__

Tye can shred on electric guitar, though he often gets frustrated and may rage-quit if he misses a note. His father taught him to play percussion, and his mother, the key board. He's vocally gifted as well. He can sing okay, but its generally rough and raspy. He's more of a rocker, than a singer.

__

And with that, I guess I've summed up Tye... can't seem to think exactly straight, but yeah....

Eh... My brain is just jumping around...
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yukie Tsubasa--Character(s) Bio's Empty Re: Yukie Tsubasa--Character(s) Bio's

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:40 am

NAME

~- WHAT'S IN A NAME? -~
xname meaning Colorful Sea Bird

xname origin Brazil

~- GETTING TO KNOW YOU -~
xcharacter gender Female

xcharacter age 16

xdate of birth 12/06/18

~- MOTHER, MAY I? -~
xfather Monkey D. Luffy

xmother Nami Luffy

xsiblings One--Nakiie Luffy

~- HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT -~
xcurrent love(s) No one~

xstatus of relationship (if any) None

xpast love(s) None

xchildren None

~- ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN -~
xpersonality

xlikes Salt, water, motion, height, adrenaline, neutral and warm colors

xdislikes Stillness, pepper, dryness, silence, neon colors,

xtalents/skills She can play the ukulele very we, and enjoys dancing.

~- TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR -~
xappearance Macaw looks much like her father. Her hair is a soggy black, and it is short like her mothers'. It falls in her face often. She wears her fathers hat as a trade mark, and if often mistaken for him due to their remarkable resemblance.

xheight 5'11

xweight 121 lbs.

xnoticeable features A Twisting tattoo ,depicting Ivy, from her shoulder blade, up her neck, to her ear. In the dead center, the ivy clutches the one piece.

~- MY, TIME GOES BY QUICKLY -~

xhistory
Born to Monkey and Nami Luffy, first child. She was raised to fight along with her younger brother from the age of five, and she was educated by her mother about the whole story of "Red Haired" Shanks and One Piece and it's commotion. Her mother taught her navigation skills, though she never payed attention, and is poor in the skill. Her father's dear friend Tony Tony Chopper educated her in medical arts along with his Daughter , Tia Tia chopper (Tia-Tia). She is a bit more advanced in this field, but is still mainly poor. Tia took on her mothers trade and became a Witchdoctor, while Macaw took after her father and became the Captain. She was an entire daddy's girl, and loved her father dearly. When he passed the hat on to her, she decided immediately to create her own crew and find a safe place for her new "family" , The Straw Hat Pirates II , and One Piece to live in "piece", away from the vicious, greedy pirates and navy ships.

(Credits to clicks for making this wonderful Bio outline)
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 pm

NAME
Nobody Owens

~- WHAT'S IN A NAME? -~
xname meaning --

xname origin --

~- GETTING TO KNOW YOU -~
xcharacter gender Female

xcharacter age 18

xdate of birth 9/9/02 (2002)

~- MOTHER, MAY I? -~
xfather --

xmother --

xsiblings No one--only "cousins"

~- HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT -~
xcurrent love(s) No one~

xstatus of relationship (if any) In love. . . in doomed love

xpast love(s) None

xchildren None

~- ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN -~
xpersonality

xlikes Neutral colors, along with different tints of blue and the like. Animals always seem to connect with her, and her artistic skills interest her in any form of art.

xdislikes Neon colors, young children, soft beings, being questioned of her family or childhood.

xtalents/skills She enjoys pen sketching and painting as well, and her favorite things to draw are landscapes.

~- TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR -~
xappearance Macaw looks much like her father. Her hair is a soggy black, and it is short like her mothers'. It falls in her face often. She wears her fathers hat as a trade mark, and if often mistaken for him due to their remarkable resemblance.

xheight 6'0

xweight 142 lbs.

xnoticeable features Nobody's only notable features are her short, rusty orange dreadlocks which fall just below her jawline, and her glazed, over, mint green eyes.

~- MY, TIME GOES BY QUICKLY -~

xhistory
Who knows history anyway. . . ? All I can reveal is that she is a Homunchuli; an artificial human being brought to life through a sort of magic, I guess you could say . . .

(This will be discovered in the RPS.)

(Credits to clicks for making this wonderful Bio outline)
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down