Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| the sweet scent of S.I.L.E.N.C.E. ||

Go down

|| the sweet scent of S.I.L.E.N.C.E. || Empty || the sweet scent of S.I.L.E.N.C.E. ||

Post  clicks Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 am

|| TAKESHI OTOHIRO ||

~- WHAT'S IN A NAME? -~
xname meaning
fierce

xname origin
japanese

~- GETTING TO KNOW YOU -~
xcharacter gender
masculine

xcharacter age
25, nearing 26.

xdate of birth
July 30th, 1986

~- MOTHER, MAY I? -~
xfather
deceased

xmother
deceased

xsiblings
none

~- HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT -~
xcurrent love(s)
shiromi

xstatus of relationship (if any)
it's complicated.

xpast love(s)
none

xchildren
probably a few, but he doesn't really know about them.

~- ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN -~
xpersonality
takeshi has always had trouble forming relationships with people. he is quiet, cool and collected, usually, not preferring to raise his voice unless absolutely necessary. but when seriously provoked, he tends to just snap. under these circumstances, it wouldn't be unlikely for him to throw a punch, as has been made apparent. ( the fading echoes of our hearts ).
pre-shiromi and post-shiromi, takeshi has been known to sleep around quite a bit. while he won't go look for sex like an addict, when the opportunity presents itself, he will easily sleep with any given woman, thinking that they aren't anything more than just a hole to fuck.
he's rather cold, putting up a barrier and pushing away people rather than accepting them. if a stranger were to talk to him, it's more likely that he would give a one-word response or tell them to fuck off than it is that he would greet them with a friendly word or smile. while his "mystique" may attract some, his lack of friendliness shoots them away just as quickly. thankfully.

xlikes
guitar, music, darkness, forests, trees, fresh air, quiet, reading

xdislikes
crowds, loud people, ignorant people, stares from people, bigots

xtalents/skills
bass guitar, guitar, some say he has a nice voice

~- TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR -~
xappearance
takeshi is tall and lean with shaggy black hair and deep violet eyes.

xheight
6'2"

xweight
173 lbs. roughly

xnoticeable features
his deep purple eyes are somewhat shocking. when you glance at his face, that's probably the first thing you'll look at.
~- MY, TIME GOES BY QUICKLY -~

xhistory
born to a working mother and father, takeshi was often left alone or with a babysitter when his parents were at work. while he had a nice home, and nice things, this is definitely the reason why he can't create connections with others very easily. he hasn't had an especially hard life, but he has always battled depression, and was a loner in school for most of the time, having very few people whom he called his friends (many of them called him their friends, but he didn't like them.) around the age of 16, he tried drinking, and quickly became addicted, so along with depression, he has battled alcoholism. when he was twenty, he became a police officer, and gradually worked his way up until he became an undercover detective. this led to the case with kirimei, and the drama ensued.

xtopics
1. $when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ all is well in the world of takeshi -- that is, until he and shiromi make it to a party. takeshi, stressed by everything, decides to take a drink, or two, or three. Long story short, he ends up drunk and making a fool of himself. shiromi, disgusted and utterly pissed off, voices his anger then leaves takeshi locked in his bedroom.
2. the fading echoes of our hearts it all seems like a normal day with the group of friends. however, when they all head to the gym, takeshi confronts migami, and unveils a secret no one could have expected.
3. so many lies, so little time takeshi's back, and he's ready to have shiromi back. he heads over to shiromi's apartment, lust-driven, thinking shiromi will give in to him like he always does. however, shiromi's taking none of it, and slams the door in takeshi's face, leaving takeshi alone. again.
4. *Thats #ALRIGHT#--I #LOVE# the way you #LIE#* after seeing kirimei and toshimo again -- who seem to be together now -- takeshi receives word on a show shiromi's having. reluctantly, he heads over, and sees just how badly he actually hurt shiromi.

clicks
clicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum