Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Roleplay
Welcome stranger! Would you like to log in, or even better, register? We'd love to have you here! <3
Anime Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko - Page 2 Empty Re: $when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko

Post  Kyoko Umehito Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:35 pm

"Well then!" Migami smirked. " Let's go!" He held out an arm to his little sisters friends in an effort to take her on a walk. "And where're we goin'?"

"Nothing much!" Kyoko giggled. "Did anyone ever tell you you need a hair cut? If not, let me be the first!" She smiled and cocked her head to one side as she always did when being her goofy self. "So, what kind of ice cream do you like? Oh, let me be the first to tell you, I'm not a lady. I eat like a pig and then swim the fat off later. So don't be surprised when I inhale my ice cream." She giggled again. The waiter came buy and she ordered a strawberry ice cream cone with two heaping scoops. As she waited she cocked her head at Toshimo, not remembering why she had called him. A smile grew on her face.

She didn't care why. She was just glad he was here.

((OOC: Sorry for shortness, don't really know what else to say ATM!!))
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

$when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko - Page 2 Empty Re: $when we leave for the night, we ain't comin' back$ p; yukie, kyoko

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 am

Kiri smiled, and slowly took his hand.
"How 'bout the shore line?" She closed one eye, tilted her head, and smiled.
Without waiting for his reply, she pulled him forward. She flung open the door and used all her might to drag him after her, snatching up his guitar, which was resting next to the door, on their way out. She glanced back at him, smirking.
"Just trust med on this one. You wont regret it." She swiveled her head forward.
'I hope. . ' She thought, biting her lip for a second.

Toshimo chuckled-- It wasn't his usual raspy chuckle, though. It was a warmer, moister chuckle, though still rather raspy.
"Think so, hm? Should I really get this mop o' mine cut off?" He muttered.
This was odd. Toshimo hardly even spoke. He would just smiled and wave and smirk and chuckle. He never usually talked. She smiled warmly at her, peeling back his sloppy bangs. His face was pale and light, but his eyes brought warmth to it. This was odd, to. He didn't know why he was doing this-- showing her his face. He scooted to the left, clearing his throat.

He blushed lightly, hoping it wouldn't show. Just to be safe, he dropped his bangs, and coughed twice. He folded his hands on the table. He raised one and called the waiter. "I'll take what she had." The waiter smiled, and looked from him to her. He grinned, nodded, then turned and skated away.
"Curiosity's pecking at me here, but why'd ya think they wear those skates?" He tilted his heads, revealing his face again. His eyes met Kyoko's and he offered her a genuine, smile. His eyes flooded with warmth from hers, and he tried to hide the emotion welling up inside him. He hit his bangs back in his face in grunted.

What would happen if she found out?

Kirimei hoped he would like her surprise. But what would happen if he found out?
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

https://animerpgs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:57 am

"How 'bout after the ice cream I show you? We can hit up the roller rink downtown!" She smiled as the waiter brought them their ice cream. "Unless you have something else planned!" She began to inhale her ice cream, just as she'd promised, and was soon done. She reached across the table and pulled back his hair from his face again. She giggled. "Hm, would Toshimo really be Toshimo without his signature locks? Hm, who knows?" She smiled. She really hoped he hadn't planned anything too close to the shore. She didn't want to blow this. And, eh, finding out your friend you've know for a long time is a mermaid, and she didn't tell you? Yeah, blowing it. And no one could love a liar. No one could love a mermaid. No one could love a colorless freak. Not even her own family. Don't blow this Kyoko, don't blow this. Her thoughts swirled in her head.

As Migami and Kirimei neared the shore, Migami stopped. He met Kirimei's glance. "I, uh, I'm afraid of sharks?" He managed. He knew sharks didn't come this close to shore and he knew she most likely knew that, but still, he didn't want to near the shore with others around. It could turn out disatrous. And he didn't want to blow this.

Though a while away, Migami and Kyoko shared a thought without even knowing it. "Please God, don't let me blow this."

Please.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:09 am

Kirimei giggled.
"Oh, don't worry. I wont make you go into the water. I just came here for the view, ya' know?" She sat, pulling on his arm to coax him down in the sand beside her. She inhaked deeply, tapping her feet.
"Hey, Migami? Could you play something for me? E for four beats, then G for four beats and so it. it makes the beat of the song easy." She giggled, smiling.
"Well, maybe I should ask you first. Migami, can I sing for you?"

Toshimo smiled. Her hand hovered above his face, clutching his locks. He resisted his blush, though he was sure his face turned the slightest bit pink. He tried not to let it show, and instead scarfed down his ice cream and stood, snatching Kyoko's hand.
"You know what sounds fun? The market. It's Saturday evening, so the crowds have died down. And the sunset's pretty, too." He felt goofy for saying pretty, but didn't care.

His hand squeezed hers. He didn't know why, but it did. He blushed under his mask of hair. 'I love her, I love her, I love her, I love her, but I can't tell her! Can I?' His head ached as he flicked the fee on the table from his wallet and then dragged her out of the door.
"I want to buy you something, mmkay? I know exactly what, too. So you'll have to turn around when I go buy it so you don't see." He smiled down at her. She was at least three inches shorter than him. But she was cute-- beautiful, actually.
But Toshimo loved her for her.

Loved her. . .
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 am

Migami was startled at Kirimei's question. "Can I sing for you?" He cocked his head in a very Kyoko fashion and gave a simple reply. "Sure." He began to strum the chords to the beats he was given and sat waiting for what she might have to say, in the form of a simple song.

"Sure." Kyoko said. She released Toshimo's grip and looped her arm with his leaning her head on his shoulder, exhausted from the day. "I'd love to go with you. I'd go with you anywhere. I trust you." She continued to lean on him as they walked towards the market, arm in arm.

I wonder what he wants to buy me?
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 am

Kiri stood, the flowy top her wore blowing to the east, along with her strawberry-blonde locks, as the breeze took it. She inhaled, and began.

"I wanna be the one who knows everything about you
I wanna be the one who’s always on your mind
I wanna be the one to get all of your affection and attention
You’re the one that I’ve been waiting for, for all this time

And I can’t imagine anything, anything better than

Someday falling in love with you
Holding your hand
Making our plans all come true
Someday under a sky so blue
I’ll give you my heart
Our story will start
Someday soon. . ."

Her eyes were closed as she sang, her hands over her heart, and the sun beating down on them. Maybe this was too much. Kiri thought it might be, but wouldn't stop until the song was through. She continued singing with sincerity and power, thinking of only Migami.

When they arrived, Toshimo spun her around.
"Stay here." He smiled, then sprinted off. In a matter of second , her was back, panting.
"Now, just... hold on..." Her fitted something in her hair on each side, pulling lightly, and adjusting and the like.
"You can look, now."
He handed her a mirror.

I her hair, on each side, were two baby blue tie ribbons. He smiled warmly.
"I've had my eye on them for a while. . ." He blushed.
"They reminded me of you. . ." He coughed out the word, 'Perfect,", then continued speaking.
"Ya' know?" He turned sideways and blushed. Then he turned back to her, suddenly cupping her face in his hands, bending down and kissing her smack on the lips.

Love. . . was it to last?
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:46 am

As the song came to an end Migami stood awestruck. He looked at Kirimei. She was beautiful. That hair he loved flowed just right. He set down his guitar and rose to meet her. He slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her lips to his, wrapping her in his warm embrace.

Kyoko pulled away from Toshimo in surprise. She searched his face for a moment before throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him into another kiss. She pulled away after a minute or two and looked into his face. She pulled his hair back from his eyes and looked deeply into them. "I love them." She said smiling. "And I - I - I love you." She pulled him into an embrace and nestled her face into the crevice his neck and his shoulder made.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Kiri blinked in surprise, her arms simply limp at her sides. Then, slowly , but surely, she wrapped one arm around his neck and let the her sit between them, and she gently closed her eyes. After another moment, she broke the kiss.
"Eh--uh...M-Migami. . ." She looked, embarrassed, to her feet, her face heating and tinting her cheek a strawberry pink. She bit her lip.
So it could be so. . .

Toshimo knew it was all wrong when she pulled away. He was about to apologize when Kyoko did the oddest thing. Their lips met again, and this time wait was he who was in sock. But he quickly caught the message and embraced her.
"I love you too, Kyoko. I have for a long while. " He sighed, nustling his face into her hair, and kissing the top of her head. He smiled.
"Kyoko, I'll never leave you alone when you need me. I wont just be like a boyfriend. I'll be a real friend, 'kay?" He smiled a true, broad and warm smile as he spoke, though, his voice sounded different--smoother and warmer, but Still Toshimo. Just a different him, possibly?
"And maybe I should ask. . . but would you, erm, go out with me?" He closed one eye, hoping she'd say yes. Just hoping. . .
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 pm

"Of course." Kyoko smiled up at Toshimo. She began to think, if this was going to work, she'd have to tell him. Eh . . . not now? She held her smile for a moment more before linking her arm in his again and leaning into his shoulder. She was still exhausted, but she didn't want this night to end. "Is there anywhere else you want to take me? I'm up for anything. I just don't want to go home yet."

"I'm sorry." Migami said. His cheeks flushing in the slightest. Could it be that after all this time he was falling in love with his sisters friend? He didn't know, but he thought he was. "I - I just - I mean . . ." He sighed. "Is it wrong that I don't know? That it was an impulse? And . . . I don't regret it?" He looked out towards the ocean, evading her eyes. He didn't regret it. No, not one bit.

((OOC: Sorry for shortness!))
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Kirimei blinked up, smiled, and fluttered over, taking his hands and resting her head against his chest.
"No. Because I don't regret it." She smiled up at him, holding one of his hands between her own.
"You know, I did mean what I was singing." She blushed, her eyes batting as she looked up at him.
"And I mean, I REALLY did." She hugged him, now, smiling into his chest.

Toshimo looked down at her.
"I dunno. It's the ladies, choice, really." He smiled again, but it soon faded.
"I have to tell you something. I don't know if your feelings will be the same after I tell you, But I'll have to at some point. Just tell me if you wanna hear it now, or later. . ." He looked away from her, avoiding eye contact at all cost.

He WOULD have to tell her of his true form eventually. Would she love him still? Could it be possible? For him, it seemed to be a definite no.

Kiri decided she would tell Migami later. She'd only ever told Toshimo and Shiromi, and had come to find out that they, too, possessed the strange forms. If he found out, would he ever love her again?
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 am

"Tell me now. The suspense would kill me if you didn't. And, I- uh, have something to tell you too. It's, uh, important. REAL important." Okayy . . . Kyoko thought . . . Maybe I will tell him, but, she'd also have to tell him about the head hunters and the constantly trying to be killed and all that stuff. "So, let me show you where we're going. You can tell me your secret, and I'll tell you mine." She started to walk with him. She stopped. "And, knowing what I know about what I'm about to show you, tell you, it would probably be you who has the big decision to make. I'm probably the weirdest one." She smiled. "No matter what, I'll always love you."

Migami bit his lip as the girl embraced him. He'd always been the one to protect the secret, but he'd have to tell her eventually. Oh no, he thought, Kyoko. I haven't been watching her. What if Toshimo is a disguised headhunter, what if . . . he leaned his chin down on Kirimei's head, wrapping his arms around her. I hope she's okay . . .
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 am

Toshimo nodded slowly, taking a deep breath.
"Kyoko. Don't think I'm insane. I'm. . . a shifter." He regretted saying it already. This was all too predictable for Toshimo. She think he was insane, then he'd have to prove it, then she get scared off. He should've never done it. But you know what they always say. . .
If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours.

Toshimo could only hope she would stay with him. But from here, it looked like it was all headed downhill. Why did he have to be cursed this way? He didn't know. If only he could be just the way Kyoko wanted him, so he could hold her forever more.
If only, if only. . .

Kirimei stood like this for a long while, taking in the moment. She looked up after a while, kissing Migami's nose before. breaking the embrace to a side hug. She raised one hand to his face, cupping one cheek.
"I love you, Migami."
There.
She'd said it.
Finally, after all these years, she'd said it.
There was still one issue-- they were almost five years apart in age. It was a bit strange, but it was love, wasn't it?

Yes. . .
Yes, it was love.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 am

"That . . . is . . . so . . . cool!" Kyoko said throwing her arms around Toshimo. Maybe she wasn't that bad. Okay, she breathed.

"Alright, here goes." She sighed. "Listen, Toshimo." She said braking the embrace and holding both his hands. "Okay, so there are these people, and we call them headhunters. They work for someone Migami won't tell me about. They come around alot and, try to - - a - - kill me. Again, Migami won't tell me why. And - I - I can't see color. Everything is black and white. And I can fix it, but I'd need to go deep and I can't. I was supposed to be purple. I'm white." She met his confused glance. "Look." She walked into the cove, away from view. She de-clothed and dove into the water. She swam out of the cove and into the open ocean. She called to Toshimo.

"See?" Her white scales shone in the water. Her hair stuck to her face and neck as she popped her head up. She didn't think Toshimo got it yet. She dove head first, flicking her tail in the air above the water, so Toshimo could see. As her head came back above the water she gave a small half smile. "I think I'm stranger."

Migami stroked Kirimei's hair. She was practically his little sister, but, no. He loved her. He didn't have words to say, so he just kissed her forehead. Actions speak louder than words, right?

Right?
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 am

Toshmo blinked, but smirked. He held up a finger, then disappeared. Moments later, her reappeared in only shorts, which he'd bought or something, and dove into the water, swimming over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, chuckling lightly as his hands brushed her scales, and pulled her to him. He treated the water and kissed her gently.
"Nah. We're both quirky. And that's why we work." He hugged her, making sure not to take up any tail room or whatever, but then became serious.
"Kyoko. I will never let those headhunters get their hands on you. I'll protect you with all of my might, mmkay? I love you so much." He kissed her again.

Kirimei smiled.
"Migami?" She sat, pulling him to the sand with her. She rested her head on his shoulder.
"I want you to be your best, okay? For not only me, but Kyoko, and Toshimo, and the kids at the Dojo. Even Shiromi, which i know'll be tough. But I know that you can be even better than you are, and that's pretty amazing. I just want everyone to see how incredible you truly are, okay?" She smiled up at him.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:18 am

Kyoko smiled in relief as Toshimo dove in and promised her he wouldn't leave. "So, what's you other form?"

Migami blushed. "I can't be my best. My best is in the water, and there, I put both me and Kyoko in danger." He sighed. Oh, so true.

((OOC: SOOO SHORT!! SORRY!!))
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Toshimo closed one eye.
"I have the forms of a panther, a sooted Raven, and a Tasmanian Devil." Toshimo puckered his lips, licked them, then blubbered under the water. She fluttered back up and swam in slow circles around Kyoko. He smiled a half smiled, diving under her and appearing behind her.

"All the color of black, with green eyes. They're all me. And I wasn't always this way... but, you know. Strange things can happen in a lifetime." He grunted, avoiding the subject of how he came to be like this by changing the subject.
"But I guess we're both strange, right?"

Kirimei blinked up, and frowned.
" UH, Migami? Then why don't you and Kyoko and I try to make whatever's wrong, right?"
She clutched his arms, her eyes staring up at him.
"I mean, I promise, I'll do what ever you need me to do so that you can be your very best."
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:39 pm

"I know where we can go!" Kyoko chirped excitedly, ignoring Toshimo's question. She ducked underwater and swam back into the cove. She grabbed a diving tank from a small crevice within the inner walls in the cove. She returned to Toshimo. "Put the mask on, I'm going to take you somewhere where you'll really need it." She smiled.

"I couldn't do that to you, Kirimei. It's more than you can handle, definitely more than I can handle, and I don't know how Kyoko remains so, so Kyoko, because I know she can't handle it either. The things the two of us have to deal with isn't something I'd want to burden you with and definitely not something I want . . . them . . . to burden you with." Migami sighed. By them he meant the headhunters and by burden he meant kill. He didn't want Kiri to have to put up with the things he's worked so hard to take on and to slide of Kyoko's shoulder, even if eventually, it would be her fight and he couldn't help her any longer.
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Kirimei cut Migami off at the edge of his sentence with her finger, then she cupped his face.
"Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. There's nothing you can do that will keep me from helping you, just so you know." She smiled.
"It may be more than you or I can handle, but that's why we've gotta stick together. If you need help protecting Kyoko, I can help. If you need help protecting yourself, I can help. I just can't help in protecting me, because I'll be protection you." She stood on the ball of her foot and gently kissed Migami.

Then the alarm on her watched buzzed.
"Gotta go." She hugged him,saying, "Love you. And Kyoko," and then she disappeared in a flash.

Toshimo blinked in surprise.
"Oh, eh, erm. Okay." He slipped the mask over his face, taking a few seconds to get used to breathing canned oxygen.
"Where to?" He splashed in surprise at his own voice which sounded very hollow and airy. He chuckled, his laughter sounding like bubble rising in mobs to the surface of a hot tub. He suppressed his laughter as he waited for a response.
"I'm dying to know." He smiled, though it was entirely hidden but the green-blue of the mask.

I'm dying to help you-- I'm dying to know your secrets. . .
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm

"I know you will." Migami sighed. "But, I could care less if I got killed. It's you I care about."

"Come." Kyoko said, plunging under the water. She sent a thought to Toshimo. "This is where Migami and I hide. A safe place." Kyoko took Toshimo down deeper and deeper and deeper. They soon came to a underwater cave inhabited by countless amounts of sea life. It was beautiful and mystical. She took him deeper still, into the cave, which revealed a small clearing amongst the multicolored life covering the floors and walls of the cave. "See. Beautiful, isn't it? Only place I can't be tracked, hunted, killed, or kidnapped. My safe place. Look." She pointed as a beautiful school of fish swam by them. "These are my favorite. They're so elegant. I only wish they weren't gray. They could be colored to me, but I'd have to go into the place that killed my childhood and . . ." Kyoko couldn't finish. Kodi, oh, Kodi. Her sweet, departed, twin brother. She promised vengeance on that horrid place, that horrid man. If only she could get close enough. If only. "If only . . " Her tears were disguised as they swirled with the water they were in.

Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Unfortunately, Kirimei didn't hear the last of Migami's words, kissing him and fluttering around the corner, breaking into a sprint as she felt and unusual urge to return home. She ran as fast as her small feet could carry her, tripping once or twice along the way, and merely grunting it off. As she darted through the forest, the setting sun dappled her face and hair, and made her flowy dresses color mute within the dark of the forest. Now, she could see the break through, and she made her way through it, skidding to a stop as her eyes grew wide an received the image of something--some ONE-- on the doorstep. She began walking slowly, studying the little figure which was soaked with water of previous rain-- it'd rained before they left, therefore the sands were damp and sticky. But Kirimei took in each important detail. . . black clothes, light brown , shaggy hair. . . did she know this person? As she neared, she could tell who it was.

"SHIROMI!?" Kirimei cupped her hands over her mouth and yelled his name, though she was only fifteen or sixteen feet away. His head shot up, and the boy suddenly burst into tears, leaping from where he sat, and running to Kirimei, who willingly embraced him, causing the from of her dress to soak horridly. She'd pay Kyoko back. . . this, after all, was actually HER dress, which she'd loaned Kiri. But she shoved the thought aside and pondered the worst of things to happen to SHiromi, who wept in her arms. He suddenly slapped himself.
"Im sorry. . ." He hacked. Kiri blinked, shook her hea, and pulled him back into her arms.
"No,no,no. It's okay, Shiro-kun." She kissed his cheek as he wiped away his tears.
"Kiri-chan, I love your brother. . ." He almost whimpered, but managed to keep a stern voice.
Kiri nodded.
"I know, Shiro. . ."
"He's gone, though. He met a girl at a bar, and their gone together. I know it's stupid, but I love him. And he's gone. " He seemed to growl this time. Kiri just hugged him again.
"He'll comeback sooner or later. No one would pass you up, Tsubasa." She smiled lightly, guiding her friend inside.

Would he really come back?

Toshimo reluctantly followed, diving under the waters and spinning with ease as he followed after her.
"Where are you taking m--" Toshimo dropped his sentence, his jaw lowering as far as possible in the seaweed green mask.
"Woooaaahhh. . ." He groaned, rolling his head to take in the entire view.
"This is amazing. . . I can see why you'd come here, of all places. It's very serene, and it suits you. It's got a gentle, cool, feel which keeps one happy, or at peace, just like you do for me." He winked, paddling over and embracing Kyoko for a split second.
"You know, Kyo-chan, you've never seen my place. We should go there next, hm? Only if you want to, of course. We can stay here as long as you'd like."

Under the sea, hm?
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoko Umehito Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Kyoko smiled at Toshimo and wordlessly replied. "I'd love to see your place." She began to swim back towards the surface, doing a few flips and turns along the way. Once she was dry and clothed she ran out to meet Toshimo. "Lead the way!" She giggled, longing to go back to the water, but this was something she wanted to do as well, so the water could wait. Oh, crap, Migami's gonna kill me for showing him . . .

Migami is going to KILL me . . .
Kyoko Umehito
Kyoko Umehito

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukie Tsubasa Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Toshim smiled, taking Kyoko's hand and directing her after him.
"This is my hidden place, just so ya' know. Only other person who knows where it is is Tsubasa. " He smiled, the two weaving through a dense wood now.
"Not too far. . ." He smirked back at her, giving her hand a generous squeeze.
Yukie Tsubasa
Yukie Tsubasa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum